Chapter 2

On the outskirts of a large city there is a large natural park, in this park you can admire many plant and animal species.                                                                                                                                                  

You can also admire some lakes and a small river where many animals go to drink.                                                   

"Today is a beautiful day right?" one man said.

"Yeah, it's a beautiful day" Tracker replied.

Tracker: Tracker is a brown and white Chihuahua, he has very acute hearing. Prior to the arrival of the Darkizifists Tracker he was a member of the PAW Patrol and lived in a Jungle with his former owner Carlos.

"We are about to close, all tourists need to leave the park and head for the exit." The man said.

"Yes sir, I'm going to immediately gather all the tourists." Tracker replied.

"Good dog"

As Tracker walked to his Jeep he spotted birds.

"Those birds remind me of jungle parrots, I miss them," Tracker said.

Once he arrived Tracker turned on his Jeep and went to look for all the tourists.

 To facilitate their search, tourists have bracelets with a tracker, with which the guards can easily track them.

Once he arrived in an area crowded with tourists, Tracker turned on his megaphone:

"Attention to all listening visitors, please go to the park entrance, in 30 minutes the park will close!"

When he spoke through the megaphone it occurred to him that Chase always did.

He missed the PAW Patrol but he knew he would never meet them again, when he thought about it he felt like crying, but he had to be strong and not think about it.

20 minutes later all the tourists had left the natural park.

"All the tourists have gone out sir!"

"Thank you Tracker, without you I would never have done it."

"Now you can return at your home" The man said.

"T-Thank you sir" Tracker said sadly.

Tracker came out sad, he doesn't like walking around in the evening, he is afraid of ambushes and the dark, he knows that at night there are many people who scream and have fun recklessly. Like every night, Tracker passed an old abandoned landfill.

 After crossing the city he arrived at his accommodation. Tracker lives in a doghouse in a dog care center where they welcomed and looked after him, later also found a job at the city's natural park.

"Hi Tracker welcome back, how was your day?" Said a woman who was in charge of looking after the dogs.

"As usual," Tracker replied.

"Your dinner is in the bowl, I just made it" Grace said.

"Thank you Grace" Tracker said.

After dinner, Tracker went to his dog's house.

"Buenas noches PAW Patrol, Buenas noches Carlos"After saying good night to his friends, Tracker falls asleep.

To be continued

|By -The Empereor|