Chapter 27

"Come on, we dont have all the day. Grab what you need for the mission and go on the spaceship. If God wills, this will be the last mission." Fiez said loudly to the PAW Patrol.

Everyone started going faster, put on the uniform and got the equipment. Then they got on the ship and they left for Dino Wilds.

Jake and Everest looked at their cabin sadly, because they didn't know if they would see it again. There was tension in the air, everyone was afraid, afraid of not being able to make it, afraid of dying and not rerurn at home.

"Checklist: Engines On; Blaster Guns On; Shields On; Motors On; Engine for the lights On; Oxigen stocks On. We are ready." Arzio said.

"Okay let's go." In Fiez's words one could feel security but also anxiety. He and Arzio had the task of bringing billions of people to safety, if they failed no one will remain alive to tell this adventure.

The Eagle drove to an isolated spot near the mountains. Fiez and Arzio were confused, how could there be an entrance in the middle of the mountains?Then they told Ryder to point out the exact location.

"The entrance is beyond that cave." 

"Are you sure it's in there?" Arzio asked.

"Yes, i've been there many times."

"Okay. Hold on because we can have some 'turbulence'." Fiez said.

"Are you sure we're going through it?" Arzio asked again.

"Yeah, wait... Looks like something has come through here, and the monitors are picking up fresh fingerprints." 

"What do you think it is?"

"Trucks, people or soldiers, and other vehicles. We have to be careful, we don't know what's on the other side and we don't know what kind of weapons our enemies have."

The Eagle passed through the cave, but not without problems. The Eagle reported damage to the outer walls from bumping and scratching against the cave walls.

Eventually they entered the Dino Wilds, at first they found nothing of interest but then Arzio noticed something.

"The monitor detect some Veriformans. But on this planet they should have been extinct for millions of years, how can they still be here?"

Arzio did not realize that Fiez had stopped the ship and was enchanted. Then Arzio felt a hand turn their head towards Fiez.

"Oh my gosh, this is a Brontosaurus." Arzio said, not believing his own eyes.

"B-but how is possible this?" Fiez said.

"Some dinosaurs took refuge in this parallel dimension and thrived. Then some humans discovered it but it has been kept secret until now." Jarvis explained.

"I haven't seen a dinosaur in a long time." Ryder said watching the dinosaur trought the window.

"Woah this is a real dinosaur." Liberty said amazed.

Fiez, Arzio and the PAW Patrol observed the dinosaurs for a few minutes before leaving.

After an hour of searching for the Eagle he found the structure which is next to a volcano.

"Next to a volcano!?" Arzio screamed.

"Yes, Humdinhger is mad." Fiez replied.

The Eagle landed a few kilometers away from the base to avoid being seen by Humdinger's troops.

"Okay, we'll split into two teams. Half of you and I are going to look for the machinery, Arzio and the other half of you are going to look for your friends. Each of you to a map and a longwave radio, although it is outdated unfortunately that's what I found." Fiez explained.

"Skye you will be our eye in the sky and you will have to offer us air cover. Sweetie and Tracker  you two will go up a hill that I have indicated on the map and you two will help us to enter.
Five minutes to get ready and then we'll leave."

"Where did you get this map?" Rocky asked.

"Jarvis found a map in Humdinger's archives. It is the only map that exists. To open it, just press a button on the collars. For you dogs you can use those, but we bipeds will use radios."

Chase thought this might be an opportunity to declare his feelings to Skye. As he approached her he remembered what Fiez had told him.

"Hey Everest, watch. Chase is about to make his move." Marshall said.

"I hope her don't reject him." Everest she said worried about Chase.

"Anyway Marshall..."

"Yes Everest?"

"There's one thing I've been wanting to tell you for a long time, even before the PAW Patrol broke up..."

Confused of the Marshall era. Suddenly him feel his lips touching Everest's. 
Everest kissed Marshall for a full minute before pulling away.

"I-i love you Marshall."

Marshall was unsure. Her feeling for Everest had faded years ago but now her crush has said she loves him.

"I-i need time, sorry Everest." He said before running to the forest.

"Why Marshall running in to the forest?" Rubble asked.

"Oh no we need to take it before leave." Zuma said.

"I'm going to talk to him." Ryder said before running towards Marshall.

Meanwhile whit Chase and Skye.

"Hi Skye, can i talk whit you?"

"Yes Chase."

Chase didn't know what to say now, his feelings burning inside him and keeping him from speaking.

"There is one thing I have to tell you. Ever since I found you in that forest, I've always liked you. You are cute, smart-"

"Chase, thanks but i need time for think. I dont know if I'm ready for another relationship."

After this answer Chase's heart broke, he didn't actually expect a rejection.

"Oh, alright. Good luck Skye." Chase left with his head down and trying not to cry.

"Oh no, another broken heart." Liberty said worried.

"W-why you have said another?" Chase asked whit a sad voice.

"Everest was turned down by Marshall, he told them she needs time to think. Marshall ran into the forest and Ryder went looking for him." Liberty replied.

"Marshall, where are you?" Ryder screamed.

"I-im here." Marshall said whit a low and sad tone of voice.

Marshall is sitting under a tree thinking.

"Luckily you are here. I was afraid you would be hurt." Ryder said happily for have found his dog.

"What's wrong Marshall?" Ryder asked. 

"I rejected Everest's feelings, I'm a monster. Only now am I realizing that I still love her. But I missed my chance."

"Don't lose hope Marshall. You can try again. I believe in you." Said Ryder hugging Marshall.

"Thanks Ryder, you are the best owner in the universe."

"Now let's go back, they will be worried about us."

"Yes i follow you Ryder."

Marshall and Ryder got back just in time. Fiez gave the order to leave for the facility, but no one knew what was inside.

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|