Chapter 6

On a beautiful sunny day, a dog was skiing on fresh snow in a small mountain village.

"I love skiing, and I love the snow" said the dog.

The dog stopped in a mountain refuge not far from a village in the valley.

"Finally I arrived at the shalet, I should call my master to see how he is..." the dog said.

The dog entered the shalet and approached the reception.

"Hi, I have to call someone, can you hand me the phone?" asked the dog.

"Hi Everest, do you have to call Jake?" a member of the reception said.

"Yes i need to call Jake" replied Everest.

"Ok I'm going to get the phone, I'll be right back" replied the man.

Everest comes here many times, mostly to call Jake. They like the refuge, it is welcoming and from here you can go down to the valley very easily.

"Here's the Everest phone," the man said.

"Thanks" Everest replied.

Everest called Jake on the phone.

"Hi" said one man at the phone.

"Jake! Are you ok?" Everest said happily.

"I'm fine, and how is my favorite puppy? " Jake asked.

"Jake I'm not a puppy anymore, however I'm fine" Everest replied.

"I hope someday we can meet again" Jake said.

"I hope so too ... and I hope everything goes well with your job," Everest said confused.

"Yes, here in the clinic I work well, I have to go, bye Everest" said Jake.

"No Jake don't end the call, I have so many other things to tell you" Everest said in a panic.

"I love you" Jake said.

The phone call broke off. And Everest sadly came out of the shalet.

"I wish the PAW Patrol never split, I wish Jake, the PAW Patrol and Marshall were here" said Everest.

Everest returned to his home, he lived in an old abandoned house that he had repaired together with some friends who had disappeared.

Everest catches fish, and sometimes even wild animals, he gets his food even where he works.

Before the PAW Patrol disbanded Everest lived with Jake at his shalet and helped him with the ski facility, he had and still has a crush on a Dalmatian named Marshall.

The PAW Patrol had dissolved by order of the Darkizifist regime.

"It's dinner time, what can I eat?" Everest said doubtfully.

"This liver meat is still good, I'll eat it" Everest said.

Everest lit a small gas-fired fire and cooked the liver meat in it.

"I love the liver meat!" said Everest happily.

Everest missed his home, he missed the fireplace, he missed Adventure Bay. He thought at the citizens of Adventure Bay and as if they were passing it under a new government.

"Time to listen to the radio, the special radio" Everest said.

Everest looked for a particular radio station.

"Found it! Now let's see what they transmit" Everest said.

"Welcome if you just tuned in we are broadcasting radio signals to organize a global rebellion! Glory to the resistance of Xonia!"

"A global ribellion?!" a man said.

"But the planet not is ready for a global ribellion, this is crazy" another man said.

"I hope the resistance will be able to drive the Darkizifists out of Xonia" Everest said.

"Now we have to disconnect because the occupants could track us, see you next time"

My brain: This sentence reminds me of something.

My brain: Staccah, Staccah ci stanno tracciando! 

 (If you want see this video search on Yt |Topolino ha hackerato un computer militare|)

I: Yes i remind this video, its much funny.

I: Ok return to work, return at write words for this story.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I know we are idiots.

"I'm tired, I'll go to sleep, good night Jake, good night PAW Patrol" said tired Everest.

"Hey Jake good job today whit that puppy" one woman said.

"Thanks Iris you did well too" Jake replied at woman.

"Good night Jake, i go at my house" Iris said.

"Good night, i go at home too" Jake replied.

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|