Chapter 30

The communications were interrupted, I put the spaceship in the parking phase to avoid crashing while I tried to understand what was happening.

The white sky begins to glow with a light, a strong white light. I closed my eyes so as not to be blinded but suddenly I heard a loud noise.

After this noise the spaceship trembled, i wondered how it was possible but i didn't have time to draw a conclusion because it was falling.

I knew that i had to open my eyes to steer the ship, and when I opened them i looked at the controls and screens. I was frightened because the spaceship was dead, the engines were not working, not even the flying instruments ones.

I looked at the controls, i put my paws on the cloche and tried to make an emergency landing. My eyes were on the cloche because the outside light was too strong. When the ship was close to crashing i heard a deafening noise, i put my paws over my ears and closed my eyes.

When i closed my eyes it seemed to me that the passage of time had slowed down, before crashing I screamed hoping that someone would hear me.

"I'm sorry i hurt you Chase, just know that i love you."

There was a huge sound, similar to an explosion, then the ship crashed. The Eagle proceeded in a straight line uprooting many trees for a few kilometers before stopping.

"We made it!" Tracker said celebrating.

"Yes Tracker, we are safe!" Said sweetness hugging Tracker.

A column of smoke rose from the forest near the base, worried Tracker used his binoculars.
"Oh no, Skye!"

"What happened to Skye?" Asked Sweetie.

"It crashed, where is that column of smoke."

"We have to warn you to go to Fiez and your friend Shirley, let's run!"

Coff Coff

"My legs, I think they're broken... Oh no my leg walker, its destroyed." Skye said in a faint voice.

"Miss Skye are you ok?" Jarvis asked.

"No Jarvis, my legs are broken and my leg chair is destroyed."

"There is a fire on board, now I put it out ... The water tank is empty, a leak opened during the crash and we lost all the water on board."

The smoke began to spread throughout the ship and the fire was starting to envelop it.

"Jarvis, there is no hope for me now, just tell Chase that i have loved him since the first day i met him, and that i love you all." Skye said before passing out.

Meanwhile whit Fiez and the others

"We made it!" Fiez said happily.

Everyone celebrated, the dogs howled, the soldiers and humans screamed, Humdinger begins to wake up happily wondering what happened.

"I told you my plan could work." Arzio said.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you from the start."

"Now let's use from here and take Humdinger and these soldiers to Adventure Bay."

"Why at Adventure Bay?" Ryder asked.

"Because some people will be waiting for us there. I can't tell you more for now." Fiez said.

"Fiez, a red light came on on your radio."

Fiez pushed that button and a hologram opened.

"Emergency, the Eagle crashed at 4 kilometers north of where you, the Eagle are on fire, gravely damaged, and the water tanks are empty. And there is a passenger on board who is seriously injured." A voice said.