Chapter 5

An object of unknown origin had entered Xonia's atmosphere, what could it be?

"Jarvis what is this annoying noise?" Fiez said screaming.

"Sir, I'm afraid the Eagle has lost both side engines" Jarvis said.

"Oh no so this only means one thing... we are falling!" Fiez scream.

Fiez and Arzio ran to the control room to assess the situation.

"Jarvis explain to me how the side motors broke, NOW!" Fiez demanded.

"Sir, you must consider that this spaceship has always given problems of all kinds" Arzio said trying to calm Fiez.

"Sir, I fear that the engines were damaged when we passed inside the Flagship and while traveling the engines gradually broke down" explains Jarvis.

"Oh perfect, now we can't even regain control of the spaceship" Fiez said.

Eagle computer: Altitude 20.000 meters

Stabilize the spaceship to avoid crashing on the planet's soil.

"Can we use the repair drones?" Fiez asked.

"No sir, the drones would burn if they went outside the spaceship" Jarvis replied.

Altitude 17.000 meters

"I'm afraid the only thing we can do is stand and watch, sir" said Arzio sadly.

"There is always a solution, I don't want everything I've built to be destroyed" said Fiez seriously.

Fiez : * Thinking * I don't have the side motors but I still have the front and rear ones, if I could lower them I could create a thrust against the fall and cushion it!

"Jarvis is there a way to turn low all the engines we have left?" Fiez asked.

Altitude 14.000 meters

"Yes sir but it wouldn't change the speed at which we fall anyway" Jarvis replied.

"Turn them on" Fiez ordered.

Altitude 12.000 meters

The spaceship was enveloped in fire like an asteroid entering a planet's atmosphere.

"We have come a long way to find ourselves in this situation, only for information" Arzio said sadly.

"But those data could help us if a war breaks out between Darkizifists and Scantughesian" Fiez said.

Altitude 9.000 meters

"If we were to die, I must tell you that you all did a great job" Fiez said sadly.

Altitude 7.000 meters

"It was nice to collaborate with you sir" said Arzio.

"It was nice for me to cooperate too sir, if you were to die my data would go to the secret services as you want" Jarvis said.

Altitude 4.000 meters

"Thanks" Fiez replied.They all stood in silence waiting for death but something unexpected happens.

Altitude 3.000 meters

Altitude 2.000 meters

Altitude 1.000 meters

Suddenly the rear engines increased power to allow the spaceship an emergency landing.

Fiez and Arzio: screaming.

The spaceship landed with unprecedented violence and slipped to the ground for many tens of meters and then stopped by impacting a tree.

"I'm alive?" Arzio asked, frightened.

"YES Arzio we are alive!" said Fiez shocked and happily.

"Jarvis, give me the integrity of the spaceship" Fiez said.

Eagle computer: 75% ship integrity.

Side engines badly damaged

Damaged power generator

Emergency generator activation...

Communication system damaged

Main engines damaged

Shields out of order

"Do the weapons at least work?" Fiez asked.

Eagle computer: yes sir Fiez.

"Ok Arzio let's get weapons, food, water, backpacks, uniforms and equipment to survive on this planet" ordered Fiez.

Once ready Fiez and Arzio got out of the Eagle which was damaged, outside Eagle it was night but Arzio saw something with the night vision device.

"Sir, I saw a house over there. We could stay there for the night" said Arzio.

"Okay we can stand there and make a plan to repair the Eagle and find the information we need" said Fiez.

"It's cold out here, Arzio, what biome are we in?" Fiez said.

"This is a mountain climate so we should be on a mountain" Arzio replied.

Once we got to the Fiez house I noticed that it was closed.

"Oh it's closed but I know a way in" said Fiez.Fiez fired at the lock on the door.

"Wow this place has been abandoned for years even on the outside, the house is in ruins" said Arzio.

"Arzio, turn on the torches, I'm going to look for a power generator and see if you can find a switch to turn on the lights" said Fiez.

With his flashlight Arzio I look for a switch but he noticed a writing on a wall that said:

ac ch et

"Mhh strange writing to hang on the wall but I think the other letters have been lost" said Arzio.

"Arzio I found the generator and turned it on, now the lights should work" Fiez said.

Arzio turned on the lights and they worked.

"This place has been abandoned for a long time, how disgusting" Fiez said in disgust.

Of all the objects in the house, Fiez noticed a photo on the fireplace in the house.

The photo represents dogs with four boys. In the frame was written: Our fantastic heroes.

"Hey Arzio look at this picture, there are dogs" Fiez said."Beautiful dogs, I see a Dalmatian, A Brown Golden Retriever, a Cockapoo and other dogs" must have lived here or nearby.

Fiez and Arzio arranged their things and went to sleep with a doubt:

Who were those dogs?

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|