twenty | jealousy

Third Person POV

"Jisoo wake up!" Irene loudly clapped in Jisoo's drowsy state.

Immediately this alarmed Jisoo, causing her to almost fall off her makeup chair.

Just as Jisoo lost balance from that scare, the makeup artist also ruined the eyeliner she was applying in the moment. "Omg! I'm sorry!" The makeup artist bowed deeply as she apologized, quickly sweat was forming around the poor lady's forehead and palms.

Though Jisoo has been 'nice', her reputation in the industry is still known, workers fear working with her.

Jisoo eyed the worker and looked at her own reflection in the mirror, "it's not bad, just re-do it", Jisoo replied calmly.

The worker's eyeball almost escaped her eye-socket, she was ready to beg for job back or hear a loud voice come her way, but to her surprise, none of those happened.

"Yes Miss Jisoo." A huge wave of relief came over the makeup artist, maybe Kim Jisoo wasn't bad after all she thought.

Irene couldn't help but chuckle witnessing all of this, "Anyways... What time did you sleep last night? Don't tell me you went clubbing again?" Irene asked, wondering why her model was so out of it during this shoot.

"No it's because Taehyung got me hooked onto this game, and I spent all night pretty much beating his ass, not literally of course." Jisoo winked, oh just the thought of Taehyung lifts her mood up.

If Irene ate some breakfast, she would definitely be barfing it up right now. All she could do was roll her eyes in disgust.

"Okay before I really puke, shoot starts in five minutes, the other male models are ready and all oiled up."

"Male models?" Jisoo asks, all she did was show up at work today and had no idea what the concept even was. Yes, Irene explained it to her, but who was she kidding, it went in one ear and left the other.

Based on the sexy smokey eye look she has going on, she was already given the idea that the concept was more on the sensual mature side, nothing new to her.

"Yeah, the male models are your props." Irene shortly explained.

Jisoo's eyes wandered off to the five male models with chiselled abs, the old her would've considered slightly which she'd bed after the shoot, but now that she has Taehyung in her life, none of  those male models could even compare to her mans.

"Ugh I'm exhausted!" Jisoo complained out loud, this caused the whole staff to freeze. Normally, one complaint from Jisoo could ruin the whole shoot or schedule. One time, Jisoo woke up and decided it was not her day and decided to cut the shoot short only because she didn't like the iced coffee given to her.

It was an awful three seconds of brutal silence... No one dared to breathe.

It would have lasted longer but the sound of a man clearing his throat thawed the cold atmosphere.

Jisoo's right hand was placed on her waist, her pupils reaching the back of her eye from the endless amount of eye rolls she's done, and her other hand massaging her temples.

"Surprise?" A warm soothing honey voice interrupted Jisoo's rising emotions and settled it completely.

"Taehyung?" Jisoo's pitch elevated.

"Taehyung!" As soon as she was able to confirm the man's voice, Jisoo was quick to leave her position and run towards the man she always longs for.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked in excitement. She clearly could care less about the staff surrounding them. This was a trait Taehyung loved about her, despite her high status in the industry world, minus her bad reputation, he loved that she didn't care about her image or what others thought. She was living in this world as if she owned it, and that was new for him.