0.7

Tw sexual assault!!!

___

"let go" dream suddenly says "why?" Techno asked confused he thought dream would want the hug, that's odd. "I.said.let.GO."

Dream shouted, putting emphasis on each word a sternness to his voice that made Techno reconsider the hug but he didn't let go, he hugged tighter, maybe dream might not need the hug but Techno did.

he was then pushed off of Dream with enough force to make Technos back hit the wall making all the air leave his lungs he let out a whimper sinking to the tiled floors, tears gathering in his eyes "This is your fault!  I told you to let go! You deserve what's about to happen!" He yelled pining technos hands above his head with one of his own hands, he then threw a punch at Technos nose.

A horrible crunch could be heard and it started bleeding immediately, Techno let out a loud sob, his body shaking, Dream began pulling Technos hoodie off, Techno stiffened all he saw was his 8th grade teacher, his eyes widened in fear and his legs trembled.

no.. no no no no NO! this couldn't be happening again, he felt Dreams hands roaming his body, he felt disgustng he could feel bile rising in his throat "NO! PLEASE, please... Please... No I don't want it.. stop..p-please" Techno sobbed his breathing becoming uneven.

Dream didn't stop infact he continued. Maybe he wanted to let out his anger on techno because he loved him but maybe it was because he had a resentment to techno since he likes him. He never really knew.

He continued to touch the pinkette.  He kept him pinned to the wall as he whimpered. Tears fell down slowly. "Stop please I don't want it" Techno whimpered. Dream didn't reply instead he nipped at his neck. Techno hated the feelign he hated it with a passion. He only pictured the 8th grade teacher I his mind. He didn't want to belive that the one he loves was forcing.

Techno didn't want this not again.  They heard footsteps running up the stairs. Dream let go quickly seeing tommy.

"HEY DREAM ASSHOLE GET OFF MY BROTHER!" Tommy screeched pulling Dream with as much force as he could off of Techno, Tommy obviously wasn't strong enough but Dream didn't resist being pulled off.

Tommy stilled when he saw the blood dripping out of Technos nose and how it looked misshaped, he saw bruises covering his neck some of them bleeding.

he saw teeth marks littering his collarbone and he saw how Technos wrists were red and begining to bruise, he felt sick looking at his brother in this state "GET OUT RIGHT NOW OR ILL MAKE YOU!" Tommy screamed at Dream grabbing the first thing he saw and holding it up towards dream, it just happens to be a razor.

so it would do damage if he needed it too. Dream looked at Techno and how he stared at him with wide eyes betrayal and fear etched into his features, Dream backed away, coming back to reality on what he did, oh fuck... Fuck fuck fuck.. he nearly raped techno he felt sick, how could he do that? He's turning into George... Oh god he was gonna vomit.. he ran down his stairs and straight out the door.

Techno/3rd pov

Dream ran away techno didn't care where he went. Tommy looked at techno with scared eyes.

Techno walked slowly to the guest bedroom. His arms felt like they were being burned inside and out. He walked into the bathroom cleaning his nose gently.

When he finished he feel onto the soft mattress not wanting to sleep fearing for the nightmares that would come if he did. He didn't want it. Techno wanted to be clean of dreams touch but he didn there go near the bathroom.

The ghostly touches trailed down his skin. He hated it. He wished he could just stop the pain. He wanted it to just stop. The feelings to just end.

He wanted to feel loved not for his body. He wanted his personality to be loved he wanted someone to love him more then just for his body. But no one would love him for what's inside. Tears fell from his eyes once again.

He wanted nothing more than to cut himself but he didn't have a way to. He wanted this sleep over to just end. Techno wished he had never made the deal with Phil.