1.2

Techno curled into a ball on the floor he was scared. No terrified, he didn't want people knowing the blood God the seemingly brave and Strong fighter had been hurt so many times. He let tears run down his face quietly. He let out small sounds of his tears. Not enough to alert someone of his crying. He laid down on the couch. Trying his best to sleep.

He didn't want to feel like thus he just wanted to forget the horrid touches. He didn't want them. He hated them so much.

Techno eyes were slowly starting to droop closed, he could feel himself drifting off into unconsciousness, his eyes were finally dry after all his crying, then,  of course with his luck,  the light peeps through the curtains and he hears someone grunt while stretching their arms. He quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep not having time to get back up on the sofa and act like he didn't curl up on the floor looking for comfort while hugging his knees, he tried to guess who it was that had awoken based on the rustling and the heavy foot steps that sounded like they were either getting changed or they were looking for something.

he slightly winced when felt the light beam straight onto his face after the person opened the curtains fully and heard them opening the window, allowing all the sounds from outside to travel into his ears, mostly birds chirping and a car driving by every few minutes so he was guessing it must be early, maybe around 7 or 8. He tensed slightly when he felt a shadow hover over this frame, hearing the floor slightly creek under their weight and noticing the shadow cover more of his body, he felt the persons warm breath on his face and then felt them tuck his hair behind his ear, continuing to pick him up and place him on the couch covering him in a blanket, hearing them retreat into what he assumed was the kitchen. he inwardly let out a sigh of relief and let his body relax, he had to force himself not to flinch at their touch, finally drifting off into sleep, hoping he would atleast get a half an hour to rest.

The smell of food filled technos nose. He guessed that bad was the one that covered him with the soft blanket. He hoped he didn't notice how badly he wanted to tense at his touch. He wanted to move away so badly but he knew he was gone now. He hear soft voices and small laughs. Techno opened his eyes as sat up looking at the kitchen. He saw skeppy and bad fooling around as food cooked.

Techno wondered what it was but he knew he wouldn't be able to eat it.  He was to fat atleast that's what he was told. He let out a quiet sigh. He stood up and walked to the kitchen taking a seat at a counter. "Sleep well techno?" Bad asked in a kind voice. Techno let out a hum. Bad smiled. He continued making the food. Techno saw it was pancakes and eggs. He shut his eyes for a moment thinking of everything. He only just got back from babysitting then he was kicked out after finally found out about brown.

He felt resentment towards Phil but he couldn't hate him. He knew he was raised in a way that made him think the way he did. IT was just his fault afterall if he didn't wear what he wore then maybe he wouldn't have to deal with brown. Maybe if he just disappeared more.

Skeppy could tell that Techno didn't sleep well, he knew he never did. He could practically see the tension between bad and Techno. he noticed Bad giving Techno a worried, sympathetic look while studying him, Techno on the other hand was the complete opposite- he was clearly tense and was uncomfortable around bad, he kept looking more accurately glaring at him with distrust, fear and overall just uneasiness.

Skeppy really didn't like the atmosphere and he just wanted his boyfriend and bestfriend to be on good terms with eachother he would have to question Bad and Techno about it later, he knew bad would tell the truth but Techno tends to lie quite a bit, Skeppy had picked up on it over the years, noticing how when lying he avoids eye-contact, starts fidgeting almost unnoticeably by rubbing the tips of his fingers together, biting inside his cheek, shaking his leg and tapping his fingers, he sighed, this was gonna be an intense breakfast..... OR he could get it over with now and question them both at once, surely that could be the more effective and fast method...

or it could end terribly. Welp! Only one way to find out he guessed.

He was nervous of course, he wondered what happened between the two. "What happened" he started. The two looked to skeppy and began to speak. "Nothing" they said at the same time. "You guys sure" he eyes bad begging him to tell him.

Bad gave him a sympathetic look, but he didn't tell him. Skeppy sighed. "I know somthings up please just tell me or its going to be awkward" Techno stared at his plate. It seemed more interesting then what was happening Around him.

Bad sighed, "I don't know techno won't tell me wjats nothing him" skeppy nodded making a o woth his mouth. He understood. Techno was often stubborn as much as he said he wasn't. He was the most stubborn perosn he had ever meet. "When your ready tell us or just bad, he genuinely cares techno" skeppy spoke quietly.