1.1

Bad couldn't help buy to worry at how techno acted. He didn't ignore techno flinching at the smallest touches and him feeding the dog. He was always on edge. His mother told him the signs for rape and abuse victims. What's techno being hurt by someone? Has he in the past and never spoke about? Bad was worried he hoped he was wrong but just incase we would ask techno about it.

When dinner ended Techno offered to clean up but Skeppys mom insisted she'd do it, She told all three boys they could have a sleepover and that there was snacks in the cupboards and fridge, Bad and Skeppy instantly agreed and Techno slightly nodded his head making his way into the living room.
Once Skeppy and Bad walked into the living room with the snacks they put on a movie, Techno didn't pay attention to what was playing on the TV, instead he was focusing on Bad. He felt uncomfortable and tense around him, especially at how Bad kept looking over at him.

as if he was analysing him. Skeppy must've noticed Techno being uncomfortable, because he called bad over for a cuddle saying  "focus on the movie! its really good and I want you to watch it!" he knew bad could unintentionally be intimidating, and Skeppy couldn't help sending a sorry look, Techno could tell by Skeppys face that it was nothing but sincere, he just nodded and went back to picking at his nails, hoping to fall asleep as fast as possible, he just wanted this night to end.

The night continued. Skeppy had started to fall asleep. Techno was nervous because then skeppy would be asleep meaning bad might so something.

Techno was scared he trusted skeppy but bad?. He was scared of he was tall  taller then dream by far. The way his eyes scared Techno made his skin itch he was scared out of his mind. He tried hi best not to seem like something was wrong. When skepoy feel asleep fully bad waited 5 minutes after he feel asleep.

"Techno I know something is wrong" he spoke while he looked at his boyfriends face. Techno tensed even more. "W-what do you mean" bad stared at him. "Techno you flinch at the small things your un naturally skinny and not to mention you get scared when ever there is loud noises" he paused.

"Whats wrong" Techno looked away not wanting to tell him but he wanted to trust the brunette. "N-nothing is wrong" bad sighed. "Techno you can tell me when your ready I won force you". He wen track to staring at skeppys sleep face and holding himself softly. Techno let tout the breathe he hadn't realized he had been holding.Techno still wasn't sure if he could trust bad, yes sure he did say he didn't have to talk about it and that he wasn't forcing him to but he still was intimidated by him and couldn't fully trust him.

after all he trusted Mr. Brown and Dream and look where that lead him... He sighed again and decided to snuggle up in his blanket to try fall asleep, he knew he probably wouldn't be able too but he'd do anything right now then try not talk about his problems, he needed time and Bad was willing to give that to him, so he gladly excepted it

The entire night he kept waking up paranoid someone got in and was there to hurt him. Or worse take him back. Techno kept his eyes glued on the floor. He sighed he wished he didn't worry this much sometimes. He couldn't help it the panic attacked his mind clawing and scratching it not leaving a though without fear.

Thats he he felt, fear. Techno saw the love birds had feel asleep. Techno tried his best to think positive but he could only think about the errors in his actions.

How could he be so stupid? Yes, logically he knew that he was sexually assaulted less than two days ago, so obviously he was still in a bit of shock, but over the years he became so good at hiding it.

he knew himself he has got worse treatment than what happend two days ago, but still he was found out by his best friend's boyfriend? How could he be so fucking stupid, he hated himself for it, how could he after years  of hiding it, be found out by one person within a few hours? A few fucking hours! God he was pitiful.

Oh god, how he just wanted to off himself right then and there, but he couldn't, he couldn't because how would that affect his best friend finding his lifeless corpse? How would that affect the only few people to actually accept him? Ughhhhh.

He hated himself, why does he act and think the way he does.. he outwardly groaned "ngh... how am I such an idiot?...." He barely whispered and brought his knees to his chest, hugging them and burying his face on top.... Why can't it just be the next day already?