[18]

☾✧

Rose had a really bad feeling about the Order, but as March turned into April and her birthday passed, she decided to let it slide from her mind since there were more important things to think about.

Even their apparition exam had came and the girls passed it with no problems and so did Regulus, who turned out to be a few months older than Rose.

"I didn't tell you because it didn't matter anyway," he explained.

She still got him some sweets because he had surprised her with her favorite cookies from the kitchens.

April was kind and the weather was warmer than before. The sun was making lots of appearances and most of the students started studying outside.

It was also warm enough to sneak to the Astronomy Tower now, something that Rose and Regulus were doing quite frequently when he didn't have any Prefect duties.

Their days were normal and full of homework, investigating the Voldemort issue and sometimes late night talks which Rose really enjoyed.

She loved getting to know Regulus who was even more than he thought he was. She found out that he loved Astronomy and that he absolutely hated Herbology. There were also the little things he did like scrunching up his nose when he was confused, rolling his eyes at her sarcasm and the little smiles when he was talking about what he loved.

Regulus Black was so interesting that she often still drowned in the thought of figuring him out.

It had been yet another warm day and the girls just finished with Herbology, Rose cursing as she took of her gloves made out of dragon leather.

"What got your knickers in a twist, Rosie?" Amber asked, throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"My arms are full of scratches thanks to that bloody plant and I really hate it, they sting!" Rose wasn't usually one to complain when it came to pain, but she hated getting scratches.

"Okay world's biggest drama queen, let's go to the infirmary and have Madam Pomfrey check those," the blonde sighed, putting an arm around her best friend's shoulders and guiding her back to the castle.

"I think that's Sirius you are talking about, but have it your way," the brunette complained, accepting her fate and going to the Hospital Wing.

There were a few students scattered along the beds, some looking rather dizzy others just waiting for their medicine.

"What's wrong with those Hufflepuffs?" Rose whispered. Amber followed her line of sight and chuckled a little.

"Tyler told me there was a party last night, I didn't want to go, but it looks like these are the Hufflepuffs the morning after."

"Who would have thought that they'd get drunk enough."

"Come on, Rosie, don't underestimate the Hufflepuffs, they can get very drunk as well."

"Well I hope they had fun and didn't puke all over the Ravenclaw common room," at that, both girls made faces of disgust.

Madam Pomfrey approached them, one of her brows raised. "What can I help you with, Potter, Somerville?"