[0]

☾✧

It was a sweet dream in which Rose Euphemia Potter didn't seem to have any concerns. Well what would be wrong with the never ending ocean? But as a wave rose in front of her, something else woke her up, making her rub her neck furiously.

'James Fleamont Potter!' she screamed and launched herself off the bed, stalking out of her room.

It was the end of July, the summer before Rose entered her 6th year at Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft and wizardry. Being a Potter came with its up and downs; firstly, you were most likely to be suspected of doing pranks and getting into trouble, an example James Potter had set ever since he went to Hogwarts and formed his little group, the Marauders. Most of the professors expected Rose to be just the same, but she proved them wrong.

The Potter girl was as brilliant and intelligent as her brother, very stubborn and indeed, she ran through the Hogwarts Halls at night, probably from the kitchens with a few snacks for her and her best friend to enjoy, but she was never caught in the act of breaking the rules, unlike her brother who was always in detention. She also showed a whole lot of kindness, always helping people who didn't do anything to her, of course, if you were from Severus Snape's band of Slytherins, you were out of the question.

Rose was also trusting few people, that's why she was always with her best friend, Amber Somerville and James' friends, the little marauders. She also liked Lily Evans very much, the older girl helping her sometimes and Rose couldn't help but pity the redhead when it came to James' very bad flirting habits.

And then, it was the looks of the Potters. James was very handsome with his annoying messy black hair and hazel eyes, but he never was after girls other than Lily. Rose on the other hand was having a hard time shoving boys out of her way. She was a tall girl, not that skinny, with slender hands and pale skin. Her eyes were hazel, just like James' and her hair was the color of milk chocolate, flaked with shades of  gold.

She sometimes seemed to have the same arrogance in her posture just like James, but anyone who knew her, even a little, knew that Rose had a heart of gold. She was also a brave and determined one, scolding James when it came to his annoying pranks, but deep down everyone knew she enjoyed them.

But that day, as Rose descended the stairs that lead into the large hallway of the Potter Manor, the girl's hair was not brown with golden tips, it was actually blue.

'Morning, mom,' Rose said sleepily as Euphemia Potter walked out of the living room, carrying a pot full off Floo powder. The girl didn't notice her mother staring at her with astonishment and amusement. 'If you're wondering why I'm already awake, I'm on my way to murder James and Sirius, they woke me up.'

The tall brown haired woman gave her a 'Are you sure that's why you want to kill them?' look and shrugged, leaning against the doorway and staring past her into the open kitchen.

With a raise of her eyebrows, Rose walked into the kitchen, a large room illuminated by huge windows and lots of cabinets were on the same wall as them. Across from them was the kitchen table which had two occupied seats; James and Sirius.

The boys were grinning at her, mischievous glints in their hazel and gray eyes.

'So you two woke me up,' Rose said coldly as she folded her arms over her chest, looking at her brother and other brother sharply.