From 12 Years Ago In Past

Chapter-9
Inevitable tragedy

°•°•...From 12 Years Ago In Past...•°•°

~•~

Fairytail 100 year quest will get animated. :') [Tears of Joy]
The happiness is overloaded. My hands are literally shaking right now. As a manga reader, I can assure that this will be fire if the animation is good. Sorry I just had to write it.

Lucy stood up the couch and was on her way to move towards Natsu and comfort him by patting his back. But Natsu nods at her, gesturing he was alright. She sits back and waits patiently for him to start narrating again.

Natsu takes a deep breath and stretches his arms. He calms down and starts narrating again.

"Everyone stood behind gramps. The long range magic users were ready for any long range attack. Gramps had his spell called Amaterasu ready. It was really tense environment."

~POV CHANGE~

"What do you want with my children." Gramps asks, ready for any attack the stranger throws at him.

"Oh? They are your family...got a nice family there. It would be a shame if someone killed them all." He laughs again.

"What do you want?!" Gramps said more seriously this time, expanding the magic letters.

"You know where the dragon king?" The man asks.

"...what do you mean?" Makarov asks.

"Looks like you don't know... well forget it." The stranger sighs. He slowly lifts his finger and says while pointing it at Natsu. "Today, I am here for him."

Black mist starts to leak from the finger he was pointing at Natsu. Natsu was not doing anything provoking, like he usually would have. He for once acted rationally.

Or more accurately, fear limited his movements.

Erza pulls Natsu closer. "You won't." She says summoning 10 swords in the air around her.

The man smiles even more and raises his hand straight in the air. "Guess what? I will. DARK MAGIC: BLACK VEIL." He roars. The environment around the guild gets covered by pitch black mist that leaked from his finger. It was more like a large trap house.

The light and the sky disappears.

"Get ready..." Makarov warns. He swings his finger in the air making a magic circle. "Amaterasu: 20th form."

The magic letters recollect themselves, forming sharp rays of light. These beams targeted the stranger. However, they simply pass through him. It was as if he was mist, dark terrifying mist.

The mist combined itself back into his body. "That's the best huh? You are not that strong."

"You think so?" Makarov smiles. The stranger becomes alert at this reply. But he was late. The ground below him becomes quicksand.

"Pict magic: Beast!" Reedus says, making a beast from his paint that charges towards the man.

"I am untouchable mist you know", he sighs floating out of the quicksand.

"Now! Do it!" Gramps shouts becoming a giant and tearing up the dark layer that surrounded the area. It was surprisingly solid.

The light from sun pouring in was the signal.

Thousands of long range attacks targets the stranger. Magic bullets, lightning, swords, fire balls, ice lance, smoke puffs and cards. They all were intended to target the man, covering a large area to avoid him from dodging. Makarov adds a enormous fire ball to the push with his fire magic.