Raid On Crocus

Chapter-47
Stellian wizards...

•.°•Raid On Crocus•°.•

~•~

Note: Just want to clear how emergency protocol works in Crocus.
Locals who own house in the city: Allowed to stay at their apartments/houses. Not allowed to exit the building.
Tourists who haven't booked a apartment/house: Forced to take shelter in several underground shelters built with haste.

"Shit... it hurts..." Minerva whispers slowly with her eyes closed. A stream of fluid... blood... was flowing across her face. It had originated from a cut on her cheek. It was dry... must have been a while since the wound clotted.

"Good... let's do a deal then. Take them if you can."

Minerva heard this voice. It was vivid, yet muffled. Maybe her senses had gotten dull... wait... what exactly was it because of which her senses got dull. No... why is she here... all beat up and exhausted.

"Sting... my lady is showing showing some movement..."

"Sting?..." Minerva whispers as her fingers twitches. Her control over her body got a little better. It is lying flat across the ground, her arms and legs wide spread. Her hair are all messed up. Her clothes are torn...

Torn... pain... blood... lightning... winds... wait... It is all coming back... IT IS ALL COMING BACK NOW!!

With a sudden uproar of rage, Minerva shot up on her feet. That sudden movement caused her body feel a little sick, but it was only for a moment. The adrenaline and rage against that cursed girl Yukio kept her going.

As her eyes adjusted themselves, they met a smile. Two smiles. One of Sting, and the other of Rogue. Their backs were faced towards her, and their faces turned back only slightly.

At last, Minerva realized what situation they were in. Guards... royal guards and some wizards circled around them. Their weapons were pointed towards the center, towards her and her friends. Minerva glanced behind her with one eye, and noticed Rufus and Orga, too, were lying unconscious.

"She's back!" Frosch says hugging Minerva's feet.

"Lector, take those three out of here along with Frosch." Sting says cautiously, maintaining his eye contact with the enemies.

"But Sting-Kun... these soldiers are all around us. And Frosch and I cannot fly with three people..." Lector replies hesitantly.

Rogue, who was now standing against the back of Sting nods. "My lady... can you use magic?"

Minerva raises her eyebrow as she looks at her palm. It was weird... her magic hadn't restored until now. "No.."

"STING EUCLIFFE AND ROGUE CHENEY, WE ARE NOT HERE TO HARM YOU. JUST HAND US THE OTHER THREE. IT IS THE ORDER FROM THE HIGHER UPS!" One of the guard yells.

"Like you can ever harm us." Rogue says.

"If you resist... then we will be forced." The guard replies, taking a step towards center with his magic staff still pointed towards them.

"Let's see you t-" Sting was about to yell back, but Minerva silences him by keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"Enough. I am turning myself in." She announces.

Both the twin dragons and the exceeds look at her in disbelief.

"But-?!" Sting yells, jerking his shoulder out. "We can't let someone take you just like that?!"