Dusk Of Arrival

Chapter-16
The Way Back Home

.•°•Dusk Of Arrival•°•.

The sun was up in the sky, blazing fiercely as ever. The cool breeze occasionally cooled down the bodies of Lucy and Happy.
They were literally traveling on water floating over water. The raft's speed was considerably slow since the start.

Happy was bored but Lucy, contradictory, was lost in her thoughts.

"Say... Happy?" Lucy says.

"Aye?" Happy replies.

"Natsu is an idiot...right?"

"Aye."

"But at times he acts more mature."

"Aye."

"But he is a stupid...right."

"Aye."

"He is a idiot right?... he doesn't understand feelings of others."

"You don't have to ask the same thing for the 10th time." Happy sighs.

Lucy was thinking about what Natsu must have said to Elvira. She doesn't notice that Happy lies about her asking the same thing for the "10th" time.

"Oh... sorry." She says embarrassedly.

Next few minutes passed peacefully. The sound of waves were now feeling like a melody to ears. Birds at times flew above them, making sudden gusts of wind. The breeze blowing the fur of Happy's and a few strands of hair from Lucy's forehead at times. It was really calm. But the calmness was broken by Happy.

"Hey Lucy..."

"What is it?" Lucy asks, not expecting a good question, hugging her knees tighter. Right now, she was recollecting all the events that happened on her first mission.

"You can swim right?"

This breaks Lucy's concentration. Swim? What does he mean. She whips her head to see around her. The raft was still in floating. It can't be a hole. To be fully sure, she stands up and looks at it carefully... there was no leakage. She then glares at Happy.

"I really thought we are gonna drown." Lucy scolds in annoyance.

Happy sighs and points his little paw to his right. Lucy turns her head in that direction, still annoyed that this cat can't explain what he wants to say. But her annoyance suddenly dropped as she saw what he meant...

"Oh boy..." Lucy gasped slowly. A big tidal wave, big enough to be called tsunami was headed towards them. It covered the sun, making it's enormous shadow bring darkness upon the little raft. From this point, every second is precious.

Without wasting any moment, Lucy takes out one of her golden keys. "Open! Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius!!"

Golden water droplets rises up from the ocean, collecting themselves into the spirit of Aquarius.

Aquarius stares at Lucy without saying a word. Her glare was enough to make a grown man scared. A really brief eye to eye argument takes place between these two, which was completely one sided.

Lucy jolts back and puts her palms in front of her face, "Now, now, I know that you have a vacation but can you help me just for this once, pretty please?"

"Tsk" was Aquarius's reply. She turns around and looks at the tsunami wave. It was about to make contact with the measly raft in a few seconds.

"Remember you asked for it." Aquarius says sadistically.