Twin Dragons Of Sabertooth

Chapter-43
Royal announcement...

°.•Twin Dragons Of Sabertooth•.°

~•~

Lucy holds Rogue's hand for support and stands back on her feet. The panic and anxiety was visible on Sting's face. He looked away and rubbed his neck, "Ah... you se-"

"I am sorry." Lucy says calmly, bowing down in apology.

He didn't expect this. Neither did the crowd that surrounded them.

"Wha- No! I should be the one to apologize!" Sting says quickly, bowing down too. This made Lucy nervous. She raised her head and shook it, "Ah- It's fine! I was the one who stepped in by mistake."

Only after this was Lucy able to take a good look around her. She was in midst of a crowd. There is no chance of escape. Her cloak is on the ground. If she picks it up suddenly, it may cause suspicion. She will take it before leaving this place.

"You sure you aren't hurt?" Lector asks raising his paw to gain attention.

"Yes!" Lucy replies quickly. It was a surprise to see other exceeds than Carla and Happy. But since she knew the Edolas incident, she was able to cope up with the shock.

"You are a wizard... aren't you?"

Lucy turns around as a voice says this. It was Rogue's. He was standing behind, observing her closely. He had a sharp look in his black eyes. When did he get back behind-? No... more importantly did he notice something? Lucy's anxiety was getting worse.

She quickly checked her key holder. It was there, closed with the leather flap. He won't notice the keys.

Putting up a fake confused smile, Lucy says, "What? No. I am just a tourist who came to enjoy Grand Magic Games... hehe. Why do you ask?"

Rogue stepped back and folded his arms. "Nothing. Just a feeling..."

Lucy sighs with relief. It was lucky that she asked Wendy to suppress her magic power on the day they arrived at Crocus.

It was a code that she found in that golden book.

"Hmm... she does have almost no magic power." Sting says sniffing Lucy from behind.

Lucy jumps as she felt sudden breaths on her back. "What-?"

"That's harrasing, Sting." Rogue says walking past Lucy and pulling Sting by his ear.

"Fro thinks too!" Frosch adds.

"Huh? Well, then you are a harraser as well!" Sting says poking his finger in Rogue's chest.

"Why...?" Rogue asks with a sigh.

"Because you use the same magic as me, DUH! Our dragon slayer magic requires us to sniff everything!" Sting says spreading his arms, trying to put a convincing argument.

Rogue was severely disappointed. He sighs again and ignores Sting. "Let's go. We are done here."

"Huh? But the fun...-" Sting was just protesting, but was stopped by a sudden curios voice.

"You both are dragon slayers?!" Lucy asks with flustered face.

Sting and Rogue look at her in confusion. Lector felt proud for some reason. He stepped forward and said. "Yes. Sting and Rogue are 3rd generation dragon slayers. You know, Sting might be an idiot but he is damn strong when he is serious!"

"Hey..." Sting whispers slowly.

"Ah-... So wait... you have dragon slayer lacrimas in your body?!" Lucy asks.