Chapter 2

It feel so strange when thinking about different creatures that were so unbelievable to exist. At mas lalong hindi ako makapaniwala na kasama roon ang mga magulang ko. Do I really belong in this world?

Umupo ako sa sofa nilang gawa sa balahibo ng kung anong hayop dahil sa lambot nito. Hindi ko alam kung anong klaseng hayop ang pinagkunan nila nito pero masasabi kong nakakamangha.

"So shall we start?" I nodded.

"We will tell about about the important details here in the academy." Heaven started."Here in the academy, all the vampire students are needed to be trained. Like humans, we also learned academics but most of our time is focused on trainings. Since there are many students, the teachers got a problem on how to divide their time to train all of us. So, the head mistress decided to divide the vampires into 4 classes according to their skills and abilities. Each class has their own cena to train them and they will be the one who picks the leader to be their assistant. The cena are known as the elemental vampires because they have the abilities of the elemental magic. The air, fire, water, and earth. The leader whom they picked have also special abilities. It is to help them manage the other members of the class easier. When there comes an assembly, we must be on our respective class. We can only be regrouped when it comes to our dormmates. No one can escape outside the academy not until they were told to. They must follow the students handbook or else they qilll receive the biggest punishment of their life,"she added.

What kind of trainings will they do? Sports? I bet not. Sa sinabi ni Heaven, mukhang determinado talaga silang lahat pagdating sa training na sinasabi nila. The head mistress even grouped them into 4 classes. They also have a cena, ano nga ba 'yon?

"A cena is a trainor. That is our term here in the academy." As what I've expected, Lixe read my mind. Sa tingin ko nga 'yon ang ability niya.

"I am so curious on your abilities but I'm more curious on the 4 classes. Can you tell me what are they?"

"The first and known as the highest class is the Black Zythe. They are composed with 4 members together with their leader which is a pureblood, actually dalawa silang pureblood kaso makapangyarihan talaga ang leader nila. Their abilities are not just strong but also powerful. They can definitely control themselves because they are very well-trained. As the highest class, they have the right to command the lower classes and they can do whatever they want to do. They owned the whole Building-A where they study, train, and lived. Almost all of the girls admires the Black Zythe because they are deadly gorgeous. Though, no one dares to mess up with them because they're dangerous. Besides, they barely interact with the other class. And to add more information, they are all boys," Lixe explained.

Naalala ko bigla 'yong unang building na nakita ko kanina. The reddish one na super duper creepy yet scary. Geez. Building pa lang nila nakakatakot na, how much more kapag sila na talaga. As much as possible, I will avoid that building para hindi ako maka-encounter ng isa sa kanila. Mahirap na, mapanganib sila kaya baka kainin nila ako lalong lalo na at tao ako.

"You mentioned that their group was composed by 4 members. Bakit ang konti lang nila? And who are they?"

Well, I'm always curious about many things since I'm a newbie here. I just want to know everything for me to know my place. Kailangan kong mag-adjust kung kinakailangan dahil in the first place, I'm not like them.

"They are the most powerful group in this academy kaya konti lang sila. They have the strongest blood of vampires. No one can level their skills, most especially their leader." Heaven answered."The fourth member is Aiko Yhue. The only annoying son of the head mistress. He has the ability of Mind Manipulating. He can manipulate any vampire or human like you and even his co-members, except their leader," she rolled her eyes.