Chapter 23

When deciding whether to fight for what your heart wants or give up for the sake of what others believe is deeply personal for it counts on what consequences will you encounter both sides. In this world full of judgmental beings, be true to yourself. That is the only power you hold that couldn't be taken away from you.

HIS POV

I can hear the ticking of the clock just as fast as the dark vampires were approaching. Seven, Mavis, and I were standing outside the palace, giving support to the soldiers in sending them away. Eurisse accompanied Mali as they brought her to the center part of the palace, where the full moon can be clearly seen above them.

She might be feeling an excessive pain right now. If only I could take half of her pain, but I couldn't. I wasn't informed that the eclipse can block even the strongest bonds that's why she's bearing all the pain by herself.

"Jyron!"

Napaatras ako nang matumba si Mavis sa harapan ko at nakadagan sa isang dark vampire. She cut it into two with her claws and immediately disappeared.

"Why do you look so bothered? What are you thinking?" nakakunot noo niyang tanong sa'kin.

I just shook my head in response."Nothing. Where's Seven?"

"Base on my predictions, a huge wave of vampires are approaching. Hindi pa rin sila nauubos. "Dumating si Seven sa tabi ko, seryosong nakatingin sa unahan.

Wala na akong magagawa. This has to end so I can go and see Mali. Kanina pa ako hindi mapakali.

"Tell everyone to step back. I'll handle this."

"What are you planning to do?" Mavis was about to stop me when Seven grabbed her away.

"Kaya niya na 'yan. Kapag pinatagal pa natin, mas lalakas sila nang lalakas. The eclipse has started already!" he told her.

Kasabay ng pagbabago ni Mali ay ang paglakas din ng mga dark vampires. We've found it out when Mr. Brandon told us that they managed to get a small amound of blood from Mali. The night when she got a scratch from a dark vampire and absorbed a poison. Good thing my blood can cure poisons depending on the situation.

Isa lang din ang ibig sabihin nito. They also possess a small amount of blood from Mali. May konting parte sa kanila na naaamoy ko siya.

"Soulweave!" Tinaas ko ang dalawang kamay ko at ginamit ang lahat ng enerhiyang nasa paligid upang mawala silang lahat, kahit na ang iba na paparating pa.

"Its cleared for now. Everyone, be alert. Bantayan niyo ang buong paligid at ipaalam niyo kaagad sa'min kung hindi kakayanin ng grupo niyo. We need to see Mali," Seven, as the prince in this Kingdom give his word.

We used our vampire speed to pass the hallways in just seconds. May mga pasikot sikot pa bago kami makarating doon dahil sa sekreto itong daanan papunta sa gitnang bahagi ng palasyo. His father prepared the place for Mali, just to secure that everything's going with the plan.

"Mali! Ano nang nangyayari?!" agad na tanong ni Seven nang makita namin siyang nakakulong sa isang glass room.

It makes me feel worried with her condition. She's simply wearing a white dress, with her both hands tied in every corner of the room. Kitang kita ko ang pinaghalong sakit at pagod sa mata at katawan niya. She couldn't take it.

"Kanina pa siya nagwawala. Muntik niyang mapatay ang dalawang kawal na nagdala sa kanya dito. She's in the process of changing but her body reacts on the pain from the birthmark. Kasabay ng pagbabago ng katawan niya ay ang panghihina rin nito. We're hoping that she can overcome this." Bakas ang pag-aalala sa muka ni Eurisse nang sabihin 'yon.