Chapter 30

Just like a river, life is always flowing, and sometimes the most beautiful moments come when we stop resisting the current and allow ourselves to be carried away by the natural flow of life. It is not all about obstacles and trials but moments of pure serenity and the beauty of imperfections. To trust that things will unfold in their own time and way is to find peace and harmony in its rhythm.

"You can heal! Did you even know how interesting is that?"

Kanina niya pa ako kinukulit sa bagong ability na meron ako. I did not expect this to happen! Mas lalong naging malakas ang kutob ko na may kinalaman ang libro na binasa ko. I was right. It wasn't a coincidence.

"Kuya, calm down." Huminto ako sa paglalakad at hinarap siya. "Hindi ako makapag-isip. I'm confused."

"Death Spell and Healing, pros and cons. Just like negative and positive," Zandrei seems to solve a puzzle in his head.

Napabuntong hininga naman ako. "Just don't let anyone know about this. Hindi ko pa alam kung bakit dalawang ability ang meron ako. Of all vampires why me? Having an ability was something new to me. Paano ko gagamitin ang dalawang meron ako?"

"I knew it. Noon pa lang alam na namin ni Seven na espesyal ka sa kahit na sino. Well, except from the fact that you're a half," nakibit balikat lang si Zandrei.

Inalog alog naman ako ni Kuya kaya medyo nahilo pa ako. "Ayaw mo no'n? You can kill and can also heal at the same time. Its a blessing."

"I don't think I can kill someone and revive afterwards. Every action has consequences," I closed my eyes, not able to think properly.

Nagpaiwan na ako sa kanila nang nakapasok ako sa silid dahil hindi ko na lubos maisip lahat nangyayari sa'kin. Palagi lang akong nagugulat sa lahat ng bagay. My life was really full of mystery. Mysteries that either I can solve by myself or with other's help. Hindi ko na alam! Argh.

I tried to open the book again to continue reading the part where I stopped. Maybe there are things written about my abilities and it could help me cope up with it. Hindi pwedeng alamin ko lang ng mag-isa. I still need a guide. Paano kung may mali akong nagawa, magagawa ko bang ibalik?

The girl in the prophecy named Enain, born with a half of a pureblooded vampire, with a flesh of werewolf and hunters blood.

Binasa ko ulit ito ng ilang beses hanggang sa pumasok sa isip ko ang ibig sabihin nito. I accidentally dropped the book out of shock. Enain. If you reverse the word.. it's Niane. It is me. I am the girl in the prophecy.

Huminga ulit ako ng malalim at kinuha ang libro upang ipagpatuloy ang pagbabasa. Kahit na nanginginig ako sa kung ano mang pwede ko pang malaman, hindi na ako aatras pa.

The Death Spell was a formidable power that allowed her to extinguish life with a mere thought. It was a power feared by many, seen as a weapon of destruction and a harbinger of doom. But with her compassionate heart and strong will, the Healing ability was a gift that could mend wounds, cure illnesses, and revive the dying, a power that brought hope and relief to those around her.

Balancing these two contrasting abilities was no easy. It required a deep understanding of the nature of life and death, and a strong sense of responsibility and self-control. She embodied the cycle of life and death, of destruction and renewal. She was a testament to the idea that even in the midst of darkness, there is always a glimmer of light.

It says that I am the key to the peace of the world. Ngunit paano? Is this even a good thing or otherwise? Paano ito.. nangyari sa'kin? Bakit naging ako?