Heated

Salt and Salt! Saltier than the sea! Get ur salt!

It had been 2 months since me and Damian started dating, and Bruce had apparently organized a trip for some class, and everyone was helping out. Coincidentally this mysterious class would go to the Wayne Gala too, since it was a week from now. I had all my dresses ready, and I was thinking of making extras, just cuz I'm bored. But sadly, me and Jay jay have to go to welcome the new class. In fact, I'm chaperoning everyone but Dick, because HE has ahold of himself. 

Suddenly the class came and I was livid. "What is MARI-BRAT doing here?" Alya screeched. Jason raised an eyebrow and was slowly pulling out his gun, but I saw him. "Jason." I said. I watched him slip it back in. Oh crap. 

🔮⭐️🌙⭐️🔮

It was time for the gala. I slipped on my first dress for the night as Nettie and went to the stage.

 I slipped on my first dress for the night as Nettie and went to the stage

Dream up a mask

Dream up a mask.

Tonight I was singing two never before heard songs. 

I remember tears  streaming down your face when I said I'd never let you go

All the blood came back. After the final battle, it was damaging

When all the shadows almost killed your light.

Everyone on my team had died except Viperion. He was crying next to Kagami, before using second chance

I remember you said, don't leave me here alone

But all of that is dead, and gone, and passed tonight

Just close your eyes the sun is going down

Cat Noir chasing me after harassing me came back.

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

But the world had hurted me

Come morning light you and I'll be safe and sound

I sang the song with more confidence as I realized, I had real family and friends now.

🔮⭐️🌙⭐️🔮

It was time for my second act! I was now more confident. (hehe)

I quickly wore:

"Are you ready? Ha

"Are you ready? Ha." I started.

Oh, this room was going to see a whole new side of me tonight.

"It's time for me to take it
I'm a boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down"

I didn't fake my fame like Lie-la. I was a queen already

"'Cause this is my game

And you better come to play"

Lie-la didn't realize how much danger she was in. Hehe.

"I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
[Clean version:] Yeah I run this show
[Explicit version:] Bitch, I run the show"

I was wild I was free. My scars are what powered my to sing this.

"So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave"

I could never be controlled again. I wasn't the old Marinette, helping her classmates. I was bold, wild, free.

"So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you've had me underrated
Rated, rated"

All the times Lie-la lied came back to me. Her calling me a freak, everything. But she didn't know anything about who I really was.

"What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?"

I went next to Luka and sang the first "confident". Then Kagami, Chloe, and Alix. Everytime I went near someone my dress changed into their soul color. I had no shame in my confidence. I was going to bring the world to its knees if I had too.

"It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get off
But it's all about me tonight"

I wasn't going to let Lie-la take my spot tonight. In a moment of truth I threw off my mask, revealing myself.

"So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you've had me underrated
Rated, rated

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?"

As I finished I headed down into the crowd, to be approached by a psychotic class. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU B**CH! WHAT DID YOU LILA'S FRIEND NETTI??" Alya screamed. She attempted to punch me but I caught it and twisted her arm. Lie-la was in the corner too shocked to say anything. "ALL OF YOU IDIOTS, SEARCH UP EVERYTHING YOUR PRECIOUS LIE-LA SAID. RIGHT NOW." Adrien winced and came closer and closer to me.

"Marinette, you should have taken the high road. Why didn't you? Lila will get akumatised." he whispered. But the class had already figured it out and were yelling at her. Damian took me by the arm and we walked out of the heated room. But just in time to notice Lie-la and akuma class get sued not so subtly.

So this was my first song fic! Tell me if I can do anything to make my next one better! Remember requests are allowed, so if you have an idea don't be shy! I'm sorry for not updating, I just finished my first week of school, so I've been pretty distracted.

-dreamcatcher