Pogue Style

"Shut up." "No way." "What?" John B, Kie and JJ said all together. Ariella walked next to Pope and looked where he look spotting the boat.

"No, guys. He's serious. There's a boat down there. For real." Ariella pointed to it.

"Holy shit their right. Let's go." Kie said taking off her shirt, John B and Ariella following taking off their clothes.

"You think there's a dead body down there?" Pope asked, but his friends ignored him and jumped into the water.

"Get your ass in here Pope!" Ariella shouted to him.

"Come on!" John B said after Ari.

Pope pulled off his shirt and jumped in finally. The group of teens all swam down to the white boat. Ariella noticed it looked like the one she saw yesterday. She swam down further to get a better look of the inside. JJ tapped her and pointed up. Ari nodded and took his hand swimming back up to their boat.

"You guys saw that right?" JJ asked once they came up for air.

"Yeah." Pope answered him.

"Yeah, we did." John B said with a smile.

"That's a Grady-White." Ariella told them a
bit fascinated.

"A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." JJ added to the girls sentence as they all swam back to their boat.

"That's a primo ring." JJ climbed on to the boat helping Ari up first.

"Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge." Ariella pulled her hair out of the bun and left or loose.

"I saw it too. Maybe it hit the jetty or something." John B faced Ari who nodded in agreement.

"You both surfed the surge?" Kie turned to John B and Ari.

"Yeah. Well...Ari did." John B put his arm around the her shoulders.

"That's my girl. Pogue style." JJ high fived Ari and then placed a kiss on her forehead making her blush. Every little thing he did like that made her blush and she couldn't stop it.

"Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Pope asked frantically.

"No, but we're going to find out. Aren't we JB?" Ariella got up from her seat and bent down next to John B helping him pull something out.

"That's quite right, Ari." John B said back to the her.

"Dude's, it's too deep." JJ told the 2 on the floor.

"Oh come on, J. Have some faith." Ariella turned to him with a big grin that made his heart melt.

"Exactly. Only for the weak and feeble, JJ." John B added as he and Ari pulled up a anchor.

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear and up front." JJ pointed between them making Ari give him a look.

"You're willing to let me die?" Ariella pouted.

"No, because your not the one going down there. He is." JJ walked to her pulling her away from John B.

"But JJ—." Ariella whined.

"You're crazy if you think I'm letting you go down there." JJ told her wrapping a arm around her waist.

"Don't fight it Ari. We all know you won't win this one." Pope said making the girl huff.

"Fine." The girl let out a breath and stopped fighting, leaning into the boys touch.

"John B." Kie said in a warning tone.