Domination

Sarah, Ari and John B all walked to the Cameron's house John B and Ari talking as Sarah listened on intrigued about their plan. As John B continued to talk about how much gold there was they were stopped my Ward.

" Hey." Ward greets walking in front of them.

" Hey." " Hi." Sarah and John B greet back as Ari just eyed her father making sure to stay slightly behind John B which he noticed.

" What are you three plotting?" Ward questions looking them over.

" Uh...the...usual stuff." John B stumbles his words looking to the two girls for help.

" World domination." Sarah quickly puts in.

" That's my girl, always aiming high. It's gonna have to wait a day, though. Cause I'm taking this kid fishin tomorrow morning. First light." Ward smiled looking at John B.

" No, he can't tomorrow." Ari finally spoke up.

" Why not?" Ward looked to the girl slightly glaring at her.

" We have plans, already." Ari looks to the two for help. They nod along while looking at Ward.

" Oh, really, what plans? Sitting by the pool all day?" Ward questions.

" No." Sarah spoke this time.

" Look, that boat needs a first mate, and you need to start earning your keep around here, alright?" Ward point to John B going to step up to him, but didn't seeing Ari step in front of the boy protectively. John B held her wrist pulling her back a bit.

" Dad." Sarah begins with a sigh.

" What?" He looks to Sarah before playfully rolling his eyes. " I'm kidding, sweetie. He's new to the family. I just want to take him fishing is that alright?"

Sarah reluctantly nods. John B looks to Ari who sends him a reassuring smile before kissing his cheek and walking away. Ari didn't forgive him fully, but it was getting there.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

The next day, Ari is with Pope and John B as they fix whatever they were fixing

The next day, Ari is with Pope and John B as they fix whatever they were fixing. Ari didn't know the right terms. All she knew was that it helped them gather the gold.

" You wanna help?" Ari says to Pope making him look away from Kie who was in the van with Sarah.

" Yeah." He nods moving to help.

" That's be great." John B nods.

" So we get this boat winch out, bring it to the basement, drill it to the floor. We lower you down and get as much as we can." Pope speaks as both John B and Ari look to him. " And, uh...this time we don't drop you." Pope rambled.

" That'd be great." John B pats his shoulder before going back to fixing the boat winch. Ari walked to the van seeing her boyfriend approach it. She makes sure the boys are good before walking over.