12. Never have I ever

"I only lost because I have to raise the glass higher than you guys" Joel whined after losing the game.

"I'm not a short guy either, hey" Tommi winked at Joel.

"Yeah but you're drummer, your hands have to move fast" Joel tried to defend himself but it didn't really save him from the fate.

"Excuses, excuses" Olli laughed and went to the living room. That left Joel no other choice than ask what we wanted and order the food.

It took about an hour to get the seven pizzas delivered to Aleksi's place. The reason why we all loved to hang at his place was easy – he was the only one of us who lived in a house. He had a nice terrace and yard to do some bbq and just to chill. We were all pretty much like at home when at his place. So when the pizzas finally came it was a usual view to have Joonas and Joel running to door like a small kids and searching for the pizzas they chose leaving the rest of them on the small table Aleksi had next to the door. It felt good to see that at least now everyone was getting along, including me and Joel. Maybe he had made a peace in his head and calmed down, who knows. I didn't know anymore what to expect from him and it was giving me a headache of the year.

"Shall we play something?" Olli asked and lifted another bottle of beer on his lips. We all looked around to see if anyone had any idea what, and then my eyes met Joonas who had a very sly face on and he was grinning.

"Ok what you have in you mind?" I asked him and placed myself on the soft armchair.

"How about never have I ever?" he asked and by his looks he for sure was very excited about his own idea, as always.

"Don't we already know everything about everyone?" Tommi asked and I couldn't agree more. We knew each other pretty well and then again, there were stuff that not all needed to know, not now and definitely not as a result of some drinking game.

"I'm in" Niko said and looked around.

"Fine by me" Olli said and sat on the floor next to Niko. Joel joined the boys on the floor and took the vodka with him. Aleksi also slowly slide to the floor from the sofa, leaving me and Tommi now being the only ones still not decided whether to join or not.

"Come on guys, don't be pussies" Joel said and started pouring vodka into the glasses.

"Ok fine, but don't expect me to get too drunk from this" Tommi said and handed his glass to Joel to fill it. Now everyone's eyes were on me, even Tommi's even tho he was not that excited about the whole game.

"Or do you have something so terrible to hide?" Joel asked and looked me very allusively.

I looked him back and sat down, pushing my glass towards him. Fine, he wanted to play then let's play.

"Great, all in! I go first" Joonas announced and looked us all before speaking again.

"Never have I ever... actually hold on. Can we do like this that the statement can be something that I actually have done just to see who else has done some stupid shit?" Joonas asked.

"Well it might be more interesting since I'm pretty sure we run out of the things too fast otherwise" Niko agreed and as assumed, we were all fine with the change of rules.

"Okay, so.. Never have I ever had a one-night stand" Joonas said and watched as all of us expect Tommi took a shot. He was too kind to play with girls. I wasn't too shock that Aleksi also had done stuff in his past, he was a good looking guy and sure did have girls coming in from doors and windows. Besides, I had no right to be jealous over something that had happened before I laid my eyes on him.