23. That might come with some extra cost

After bringing Niko and Joonas back to their homes, I went to shop to buy some groceries to get myself some food and some for the cat aswell. I paid my stuff and went back to the car, placing the bags in the trunk and drove back home.

The kitty was already waiting me next to her empty bowls. Looks likeshe had eaten all I left for her, so before even doing anything else,I opened the canned food and put her some. 

"How did your weekend go?" I asked her, getting some meows and purrs in return.
"Well.. I did fuck up a bit.." I sighed and went to take my shoes off. I put my jacket away and I then went to clean her box. While doing that I thought why can't I be a cat and why can't someone just clean up my shit as easily as picking up cat's poop. Why does it have to be freaking hard to deal with my problems and why it has to be me doing that? But isn't that obvious. It was me who was creating those little problems after all...

After that I grabbed my shopping bags and walked back to kitchen. I put the milk, eggs, bacon, cheese and chicken into the fridge. Oranges and apples found their place on the fruit bowl and few tomatoes in another. Two packs of pasta, sun dried tomatoes, teriyaki sauce and some other stuff found their places in the pantry. I looked around thinking what the hell I was gonna do with these paper bags now, so I just folded them smaller and tucked them into the closet under the sink. Might as well use them for the tare or something later on.

I opened the Netflix and continued watching Tokyo Ghoul. Yes, I liked to watch anime sometimes. When I first started to watch it, the first episode of this didn't really give me any idea what the series was about so I continued watching it for few more episode and soon I found myself obsessed with it. Especially with the opening song called Unravel that I had to search from the Youtube later and found that there was actually a cover in English also, a piano version actually by Lizz Robinett. I clicked on it and I loved the lyrics. Ever since I had been listening that song every now and then because it reminded me of myself a bit. Not that I was half monster but I could relate into it some way. So I Googled the lyrics and the notes and printed them out, maybe I'd give it a try sometime when I was alone at the studio.

After watching another five episodes I got a bit bored so I took my phone and called Aleksi.

"I was just about to call you" he answered. I will never get over from his voice.

"Oh, what you had in mind?" I asked and couldn't stop smiling. I stood up from the sofa to open the window because there was no air in the apartment.

"Wanna go to the movies or something?" he asked and I sat back on the sofa.

"Sure, what's on there? I really haven't paid attention to what's going on there lately" I chuckled. I had been a Netflix slave from the moment I got it and haven't really went to see anything in the cinema for a long time.

"Well.. There is Black Widow and Suicide Squad for example. Which one you prefer?" Aleksi asked and I heard him drinking something and it made me a bit thirsty too so I stood up and went to get some orange juice.

"Hmmm... Marvel versus Warner Bros.. You gave me a hard one now, babe..." I said and tried to figure out which one was the movie I wanted to see.

"How much time you need to figure it out?" Aleksi laughed.

"I dunno, why?" I asked and poured the juice into the glass.

"Well, Black Widow starts in an hour and Suicide Squad in an half an hour so..."
"Black Widow, please" I quickly chose just because Marvel studios won the fight in my head.

"Okay then, I'll pick you up in half an hour" Aleksi said.

"I'll see you then" we ended the call and I finished the juice I had poured out for myself. I washed the glass and quickly ate an apple because I knew I'd get hungry if I didn't eat anything and I really didn't want that my stomach started to make sounds while sitting in a movie theater.