Ep. 15

{ Song: Still With You - JK }

☆彡

It was a hectic morning for Jana, to say the least. She had been running back and forth in the apartment to collect her stuff and pack her suitcase, which she should've been already done with if she hadn't stayed up watching Demon Slayer all night. Jungkook would come with his father any minute to drive them both to the airport, and she was nowhere near ready.

"Jana! You forgot your charger."

"Give it here, thanks!"

"Don't forget your black hoodie, and do you want your laptop with you? You know what, I'll pack some snacks for you to have on the way. Wait, you forgot-"

"Jin, you're stressing me out!!"

They both halted their movement when they heard Jana's phone ringing. She hurried to grab it and pick up.

"Mom?"

"Hi, sweetie! Are you in the airport now?"

"No, I'm still waiting for Mr. Jeon to pick me up."

"Oh, alright. Anyway, I need you to do something for me when you get here. So My friend has this son and he's going to be in Cairo this week too, so-"

"Mom, if it's another blind date, forget it."

"Aww come on, why not? He's very handsome."

"I'm not that superficial."

"But, he's also a pop idol. Isn't that what you kids are into nowadays?"

"Not me."

"Come on, sweetie. He just broke up with his girlfriend and his mother is worried."

"He just broke up and she wants him to date? Mom, that's toxic."

"Jana."

"Ugh, okay fine! I'll meet him. But don't expect much."

"Thank you, baby! Call me when you land, I'll send a driver to take you and Jungkook to your hotel. Have a safe flight!"

Jana groaned as she hung up. That was not the first time her mother tried to set her up with one of her friends' sons. She often wondered where her mother found all those friends. Jana knew her mother was just worried about her since she never let the topic of romance and relationships be up for discussion. But would you blame her? She was aromantic after all; she wished her mother would just understand that and let her be. Seokjin came out of the kitchen with three lunchboxes and placed them in Jana's backpack. Not long after, she heard a ding from her phone when she received a message from Jungkook telling her that they had arrived.