2. Eris arrival to Olympus

(Context Eris is the goddess of chaos and discord/Disasters; also this is what you wear when you are on your motorcycle remember these are just concepts if you don't like it and want to wear a different type of whatever I describe that ok, or if you have different hair or skin that's fine that's why I don't like describing Y/N into too much detail because I want everyone to be welcome to read the story )

As Y/N headed home with Hanashi after Eraserhead stated that your father had attacked you and you were just defending yourself, you were free but not the rumors where not a snake hidden on the land waiting for its prey to appear just for the right time to strike, Y/N knew his reputation was just going to go down hill from now and so he won't try to hard to heal all the wounds and venom spread by other people; while on the other hand Hanashi was scared and sad -Don't worry Hanashi things only will get better for us from now on don't worry about a thing- Y/N said as he tried to cheer him up but Hanashi couldn't sleep all night the thought of him being guilty for making his father and brother fight made his poor little innocent hearth be struck with guilt a guilt that will poison his heart every day, a guilt no child should feel at that age of being the cause of someone's death, he cries a lot and as he did the few flowers that grew on his hair that once shined and stood up to see the sun where now dull and dead Y/N did his best to encourage him and make him feel better -Hanashi what happened was not your fault I was the guilty one, I know you could never hurt someone- as he said that he kissed his forehead and patted it as they both prepared for school; as Y/N left Hanashi as his school Hanashi put both hands together cupping them and making a flower grow -A Aconitium for me?- -yeah I want you to put in on your hair- -Ok- as he lower himself to the height of Hanashi put the flower on his hair near his ear making the blue flower shine even brighter against Y/N skin -Have a good day ok Hanashi- -You too- he shouted as he ran towards the school entrance, Hanashi was the reason Y/N smile the only piece of hope he had left ever since he was young Y/N knew the real meaning of Hanashi's name the Hana mean Flower why shi meant death the poor would was always told by Y/N his name meant flower king or prince of flowers, wanting to hide the truth of the true meaning "I know if he ever discover what his name means it would break his heart".

The U.A highschool was resting peacefully as students arrived at the campus laughing and smiling as they meet up with their classmates one of these individuals was Kirishima a shark boy who was with his favorite people in the world, Sero, Mina, Denki, and Bakugo as all of them walk out of the dorms the notice was off they could hear a roar of a motorcycle as they all went and investigated the sound as the walk near the entrance they saw a motorcycle fastly enter the school and someone was riding it they had a black helmet and a black leather jacket -Wow! who is that?- Sero asks -No clue do you think he is a new student?- Denki asks -It might be it, it looks like he is a guy...do you think he will come to our class- -Hey Pinkie what the hell do you care about some new extra?!- -Come on Bakubro, he is cool and that was so manly- As they continue observing as the mysterious student took off their helmet they saw and a good looking guy with menacing snake-like eyes he pulled his phone out and called someone as he finishes his called Principal Nezu arrived to greet him smiling -Maybe he is someone's brother?- -Why the hell do you keep speculating about an extra!?-  -DUDE WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS?!- everyone shouted at Bakugo except Kirishima -Tsk fine I'll be leaving you, idiots- Kirishima thought the way the mysterious guy had a motorcycle was so manly and just jacket to and rest of your clothes including some bracelets and let's not forget about the helmet he thought just by looking at Y/N appearance he was already so "manly" -I can't wait to meet them- -I hope they are nice- -Yeah hopefully I would have liked it if they were a girl- -Ok perv- -what why perv Mina?!- They all laugh together. 

-So I see you have arrived- -Yes Principal Nezu...now should you guide me through school?- -...Sure, just you should leave your motorcycle on the parking lot- -fine- -should I show you the way-  as they leave the motorcycle in the parking they walk inside the school  -I see you have made all these kids' dreams come true, making them into soldiers for society to use and recycle them when they are no longer useful or have different Ideal; What a bunch of fools, ignorant beings...unlike you...am I wrong?- -No I don't see my students that way or myself as superior, I see them as the hope of the new era. I see you have been hurt and this is just a way of you putting a facade- -You are not wrong but...I can see you use one too a cute little director that hides a much stronger and darker secret under that white fur...we all wear masks darling some better than other- -I do disagree that I had something to hide but I do agree, we all were mask- -You just where a human mask playing pretend- -While your mask yourself as the villain of your own story when you know deep down that you wish to actually help people- Y/N just laughed -You must be delusional principal I never intend to belittle myself and be at the level of human scum that heroes are- Soon both arrived at Principals Nezu's office -Now let us change the topic a little, you are an incredibly smart young individual just your grade on your previous school should put you immediately at class 1-A but what about your quirk how can you used it- -I am incredibly a gratifying to hear you say that should we go somewhere for me to demonstrate my skills- -No here is ok - -Ok fine- Y/N took off his gloves as shot poison at the wall that as soon as it came in contact with the hair it  solidify and penetrated the wall creating tiny holes on it -Good what else- -this might be measy- as Y/N put both hands down a river of black, green and purple substance that started to take shape a tentacle soon form followed by other four tentacles appear behind Y/N solidifiying the tips and end of the tencles turning them into poisonour blade (imagine it as gaaras sand or as the owl house abomination coven magic)