Chapter 44

"You did what?" Both Hannah and Jimin were questioning me side to side while I filled them in with the news that I am dating Jin.

"We kissed." I said trying not to blush and shy away from them.

"Girlll, I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later." Han squealed like a seal in happiness.

"Was there tongue?" That was Jimin's first question making me red everywhere in the face. Han smacked him in the arm earning a shriek from him.

"But was there?" Jimin asked again ignoring my glare. This time Hannah couldn't hide her curiosity either.

"Maybe.." I replied.

"I approve." Jimin gave a thumbs up flashing his signature eye smile.

The bell rang signalling it was time for our class and I had a separate class, so I left them both before they pry out everything out of me.

The classes went by a blur. All I could think about was that night. The way he held me like I was precious. His eyes that had more depth in it than a black hole. The delicate lips that moulded ever so perfectly in mine. The sparks I felt, the warmth I ever had. It was beautiful.

My eyes landed on the silver bracelet that were now clasped around my wrist.

23-11-2020

The day we met engraved on the charm. Everything felt perfect. It all seemed too good to be true. I couldn't help but smile thinking of the night. He is the first man to whom I opened my heart to explore. The one I trust with my life.

I couldn't tell my parents nor other friends. Maybe we will once I graduate from here. And about my parents, I don't know. I can already see my dad's expression if I tell him about us. One way or another they should know.

First person I told about us was Emily. She was the happiest. Taehyung was with her and he couldn't be more excited about his brother. They both were thrilled and we were glad to know they had our backs.

Now back to reality, the class has ended and I am on my way to the library and possibly see Jin.

"Hey, over here." I heard his hushed voice and looked over to see him standing at the end of the room. I quickly made my way to him.

I quietly squealed when he hugged me like he missed me all this time. And I did too. The alluring scent from him knocked all my other senses as I pulled him closer to my body. There were literally no space between us, somehow it was not enough, we wanted to be closer.

The warmth emanating from him was the sole remedy to all my worries. And there's nothing else I want to run to when I reach home other than this embrace.

"I love you." His silky voice soothed into my ears.

"I love you more." Each time I say it, I feel more addicted to him. He pressed a soft kiss on my earlobe taking me to cloud 9. We both pulled away after the long hug.

"Do you have anymore classes?" He asked me.

"Yes one meeting about the research with Jace."

He nodded before taking a strand of my hair in his fingers, twirling it. His eyes fixed on mine as we got lost in each other's love. This is what people say when you're in love nothing else matters, just him.

Before we could speak anything more, my phone rang. It was Nate.

"Hello."

"Yeah, I will be there." I disconnected the call and turned to Jin who was looking at me.

"Nate's waiting for me in the cafeteria. Gotta go before Jace reaches there." I informed him to which he nodded understandingly.

-

"Hey Eliza, you're here." Nate waved at me happily.

"Hey. Is Mr. Wesley not here yet?" I asked him.

"No. He is running late again I guess." The other girl Brooklyn was also there with us but like always she was on her phone.

After about five minutes, Seokjin came making all of us confused. Why is he here? If he's going to be here for the meeting, it's gonna be harder to concentrate.

"Hey, Mr. Wesley had to leave for an urgent family matter so I have been assigned to be his substitute for this research." He informed formally.

It's hot when he becomes all serious and talks like this. He never does that when he's home unless under special circumstances. It's going to be harder now that he's my mentor for the day.

Jin subtly smirked in my direction mostly because of my baffled expression. He knows me damn well like the back of his palm. He surely can see what I am thinking. I looked down to avoid his eyes and hide my flustered self.

"He has also informed me to familiarise you all with these past research papers. This will help you to have a clear idea of what you have to do once you have to start the field work."

"Sir when will the field work be starting." Brooklyn spoke suddenly so cheerful.

"Mostly by next week. And you should also prepare a group report of your findings from these papers." Jin informed us.

The meeting ended after another thirty minutes. I was extremely nervous and flustered by his presence in an arm's length away. Brooklyn left quickly as she got a phone call while Nate and I were packing our bags with Seokjin staring at me like I am the only one here.

"Ela, we could do the group report in my place. You haven't been there in a while. And Ash must have missed you." Nate suggested. It was true, I love Ash, his puppy and I so badly wanted to meet him.

"Sure. I missed Ash too." I told him flashing a smile.

"Mr. Kim we are leaving then." Nate said on both of our behalf. Seokjin was eyeing Nate so intently that I had to nudge him subtly with my leg under the table.

"Yeah sure. See you all tomorrow." He replied with a forced smile. That was weird, he never acted like that. I made a mental note to ask him once we're back home.

I smiled at him and earned a warm smile that made me weak on my knees and heart in return.