Chapter 07

Eliza's pov

As usual we were stuck in our class. This was our second period and we didn't even get a short break. But the good thing is both Hannah and Jimin is with me today. We all share the same class which hasn't happened till now. It's already the third day.

Since it was our first week we had three consecutive working days. Next week onwards we will only have two working days a week. Both Han and I chose two courses for the semester, so to kill the rest of our time and to earn something by ourselves rather than depending on our parents we already applied for part time jobs.

"Hey, stop spacing out." Hannah rebuked from my left.

"Does she do that a lot?" I could hear Jimin innocently asking Han. I glared at him. He sat back on his seat with a pout.

After a few more minutes of struggle we were free for our next class, another struggle. Well not really, it is Mr. Kim's class. He knows how to make a class interesting and less boring.

"Guys did you understand what Mr. Keynes talked about today? Especially that new entry adjustments." Jimin asked on our way to the next class.

"Yup, you meant the entries regarding dissolution right?" I asked him.

"What the hell? Weren't you sleeping?" Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Don't mind her Jimin, she understands stuffs like that even if she is sleeping. She's a rare kind of species." Han joined our conversation.

"Ugh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't it the truth? There are people like me who don't listen and don't understand a crap and then there's you who doesn't even have to try but still scores." She groaned although I knew she was hiding a proud smile.

"Wow you guys are like the same shell but different sides." Jimin croaked. "And by the way when will you be starting the part time job?"

"I will join day after tomorrow." I told Jimin. I got into the same restaurant as Jimin's as a cashier.

"Why can't you start tomorrow? Aren't we free?"

"Well I can't. Didn't I tell you, I have to move into my brother's place."

"Ohh yeah, I forgot." Jimin replied scratching his nape.

We three turned our heads hearing someone's cough. It was Mr. Kim. We didn't realise we were standing right before the door to our classroom.

"See you guys later then." Jimin waved at us before leaving us with Mr. Kim who was standing with a stern look on his face.

I looked at him but his face didn't look that happy. I thought he might get along after our talk last day. I guess not.

Anyways we entered the class. Oddly he was avoiding any eye contact with me. What the heck did I do now to make him mad. Screw it, I might be just overthinking.

After the class which I barely even listened, I packed my things and walked out. This time I was serious I had no clue what he was teaching about. I really spaced out.

"Oh shoot, Han wait for me I have to collect the name list from Mr. Kim." Saying that I ran inside, Mr. Keynes had asked me to bring some student forms from him before the class ends for the day.

"Excuse me." I knocked on the door before stepping in.

"Yes, come in." He replied his expression still cold, he was busy scrutinizing a paper before him.

"Mr. Keynes asked me to collect the name list from you." I asked trying my best to sound confident. I am not really good at talking to teachers. I get super tensed. I know, I am really bad at some silly stuffs.

"Ohh yes." He opened the file and checked inside within a few seconds he handed it over to me. "Here it is."

"Thank you. I will go give it to him then." I awkwardly turned back to exit.

"Eliza, yest.." Mr. Kim called when another figure entered the room.

"Sorry I had to run you all the way. I came over to take the list from him myself." It was Mr. Keynes, he looked at me apologetically.

"It's really fine Mr. Keynes." I bowed slightly (again a habit) and he gave me weird look but didn't say anything. Anyways I breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at Mr. Kim before leaving.

I was intrigued to know what he was about to tell me. Keynes had a great sense of timing. Anyways he must have called me to make me do some chores or something.

Han was waiting for me outside the building.

"So let's head out shall we?" She locked her arm with mine as we walked outside the campus.

"Can you help me with the packing?" I whined.

"Didn't you tell me that you packed everything yesterday?" She looked at me with a suspicious smirk.

"I may or may not have packed only the snacks." I smiled sheepishly.

"Ugh..just because of those cute dimples you have, I will let you off this time." She smiled.

"I love ya." I sent her a cheeky flying kiss.