Chapter 22: Kill The Target

AXZIEL

"Try to move a single step and your wife will die..."

"It's too late... Nagbago na ang isip ko."

"Ano pang hinihintay mo? Kill him! Kill him, Dylan, or else... I'll kill her."

I opened my eyes and stroked my head. Blurry images were flashing back inside my mind. Everything looks fuzzy. Is this part of my forgotten memory? Who was the person who said those words? His face is blurry but his voice, sounds familiar to me but I can't clearly remember. It just makes my head hurt.

I feel frustrated. I feel like I'm forgetting something important. Gustuhin ko man na maalala ay hindi ko naman magawa. I feel so helpless.

Ilang sandali lang ay nabaling ang atensyon ko sa taong kumatok sa pinto ng opisina ko kung saan kasalukuyan akong nananatili. I looked at him poker-faced as he opened the door and entered.

Nixon Roble, one of the members of Mcrivel Gang but we don't really get along. I don't like him because he's also a loyal dog of Ezinia and he could betray me anytime.

Death after a betrayal is Ezinia's only rule. That's why all of his men are loyal to him and afraid of getting into his bad side. But I am different, I'm not afraid of him.

"Hitomi Haraki, a famous and wealthy businessman from Japan. He's currently involved with women trafficking. He will leave the country after tomorrow along with the victims of this illegal activity," Nixon reported and showed a photographed illegal business transaction of Hitomi.

Hitomi Haraki, Ezinia's current client. I can't believe he's a big shot. What can a mere designer possibly do against him that he even ordered to get rid of this guy, Xaviel Ventura?

"He's not someone you can turn against. Akala mo ba mapatutumba mo ang katulad niya? He's with a syndicate called G-Falcon who guards him," dagdag nito sa matatas na boses.

Tinitigan ko siya nang walang ipinakikitang emosyon sa aking mukha. He's underestimating me.

"Why trouble yourself to fight him when you can just easily kill the target? Are you trying to act like a hero? Nahihibang ka na..." nang-uuyam naman niyang singhal.

"That's not your damn business. I will kill whoever I want to kill and killing someone would never make me a hero. That's evil..." I replied indifferently.

Napasingasig pa siya bago ngumisi. I don't need his hand to perform this mission. I've been killing for so long and disposing of garbage like them is what's making me excited. I'm evil, after all.

"You're always doing what you want, do you? But I can't agree with you. We only kill our targets and if you won't kill him... I'll be the one to do the job, as usual," he arrogantly said and immediately left the office.

He really likes turning his back on me. Mukhang napipilitan lang talaga siya na sundin ako as the leader of the group but now he's objecting. I wonder where he gets the guts to argue with me. He's indeed a loyal dog. But letting him kill Xaviel Ventura will make my effort go to waste. What a pain in the ass.

That fucking Dylan, he left me to do all the job. I can't believe he really betrayed his evil father. What a man of his word. How interesting. But I will crush him into pieces if we see each other.

Pinaglakip ko ang aking palad at sumandal sa upuan. I don't really know what happened, magulo pa ang lahat para sa'kin. It all started with that incident. My clouded memory tells me that I didn't get into an accident. Someone wanted to kill me.

"I told you... I have my own plan. You begged me to let him live so you should deal with him 'cause if not... I might just kill him and that would be a waste. Isn't it?"