Gangster Association: Forgotten Queen

Gangster Association: Forgotten Queen is now a stand-alone novel and not a part or continuation of any stories

Gangster Association: Forgotten Queen is now a stand-alone novel and not a part or continuation of any stories. It was a sequel to Gangster Academy: Nerd Princess but a decision was made by the author to turn it into another story with a different plot and different set of characters while the title remains unchanged.

SYNOPSIS:

Michonne was a former agent who worked in a secret organization and was considered the best among the agents. But she turned her back on that dangerous job and decided to take over a university owned by her parents after she met her husband, the Billionaire's son.

However, marriage is not the end goal for Michonne who never thought that her happiness would come to an end after marrying Axziel Wren Ventura. She suffered from misery as her life became worse than it was before after the love of her life suddenly disappeared but will suddenly return knowing nothing about their past.

While she tries to bring Axziel back, she uncovers the secret association and confronts someone who they call "Master Ezinia". Can you stand against him who holds great power and control over the Gangster Association or be his loyal companion?

This is a fight between life and death, for the survival of the fittest. Will Michonne be able to bring Axziel back while protecting her loved ones until the end?

This is not the end but the beginning of something eviler than you could imagine. Kill before you get killed because the fight will never end without shedding blood.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

Content Warning!

This story may contain scenes that readers may find disturbing. Content may include emotional misconduct, vulgar language, violence, and scenes that may hint at sexual nature. Reader discretion is advised, thank you!

This will be the first and unedited version of the story so expect typographical and grammatical errors while reading.

© Chemmy_Blue. 2023. All Rights Reserved.