Heartbreak Coverup

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: Heartbreak Coverup

Main character/s: Shadow and Amy

Written By:PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken From/Insipred From: The Song, "Heartbreak Coverup By Jesse Labelle©" and a dream I had.

Requested By: (None)

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Hope you all like it!
–––––––––––––––

'A perfect day to shop some clothes although its late afternoon.' Amy thought so she decided to do some window shopping since she didn't feel like carrying some bags. She started to window shop while doing so she thought of her boyfriend, Sonic.

'Maybe, he's out fighting that 'Egghead' again.' Amy thought.

Then, she saw her boyfriend. She was about to ran up to him but Sally ran up to him first. Amy decided to hide a few meters away from them to listen. Sally kissed him on the lips and to Amy's surprise he kissed her back.

(0o0)

'That nut eating pest, what is she doing with my boyfriend! -_-"'Amy thought angrily.

"Be careful, Sally. I don't want Amy to know about this." Sonic said and parted from Sally's lips.

"Oh, please. She don't deserve you. Unlike us who love each other since 3 years ago." Sally replied.

'What?! 3 years... my relationship with Sonic is just 2 years. All this time, he cheated on me.' Amy thought, suprised.

Due to her depression, she sobbed and ran. Sonic heard it so he chased after her, leaving Sally Acorn. Amy cried and cried until she...(CRASH!)

–––––––––––––––

'That pink hedgehog bumped into me causing me to drop my drink. Dammit -_-"' Shadow inwardly cursed.

"Did you not see where you're going?! Look at what you've done, Rose! You've spilled my drink!" Shadow shouted. But he stopped because she was sobbing.

"I-I'm s-sorry" She apologized while sobbing.

He was about to spoke up when...

"Please Shadow, hide me!" She pleaded.

"And why will I do that?" The black and red hedgehog answered in his usual serious tone. Before she could even answer, Sonic ran up to them; she hid behind Shadow.

"What the hell's goin' on, faker?" Shadow asked Sonic.

"That's none of your business, Shads." The blue speedster replied.

"It is now." Shadow spoke up.
Sonic rolled his eyes and said... "C'mon Ames, it's not what you think you saw."

"Yeah right, you cheated on me!" Amy cried out.

"You must've misheard it." He replied, trying to make an excuse.

"I'm no deaf, Sonic! It's over, we're through. Now, leave me alone!" She replied with much anger.

"You heard the lady, faker." Shadow said, crossing his arms.

"Back off, Shads. I'm not talking to you! Why do you even bother." Shadow replied in an angry tone.