Girlfriend

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: Girlfriend

Main Character/s: Tails and Zooey

Written By: PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken/Inspired From: Grimlock1997, who provided the idea.

Requested By: Grimlock1997 (A Guest Reviewer) from fanfiction. net.

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Hope you all like it!
–––––––––––––––

Lucky.

The best word to describe the life of Tails the Fox.

He is the so-called little brother of the famous blue blur, an important and respected member of their team, and he has an abundant number of trusted allies and friends.

He was even luckier when he got himself a girlfriend, a vixen named Zooey.

–––––––––––––––

Zooey covered her mouth as she laughed heartily, to avoid attracting the attention of the other guests of the restaurant.

Tails offered his girlfriend to eat at a fancy restaurant. Zooey, a nice and sweet girl, accepted the offer. After all, a good company like her boyfriend and a classy restaurant, who couldn't say yes?

It seemed that there's no one that could ruin their moment but no, fate has other plans for their date.

As the two continued to eat, Zooey noticed another vixen from a table nearby. She took the opportunity to study the female fox: she was a blue colored fox with a mix of white, she had purple eyes, and she wore a seductive dress that will make boys drool over her.

Zooey couldn't dismiss the feeling that something's off about her. The blue colored vixen looked at Tails with intimacy for a while now and it's starting to bother her. The blue colored female fox stood from her seat, passed them, and winked at Tails, making the two-tailed fox blush a bit and angering the yellow vixen.

Zooey saw the blue female fox head to the direction of the restroom. Naturally, Zooey wasn't one to start a fight or something but it ticked her off when that other fox winked at her boyfriend.

"I'm just gonna go use the washroom." She said as she stood and went to the ladies' restroom.

She entered and searched for the blue vixen. 'That was odd.' She thought as she found no one. She decided that she should just let it go. She pushed the door open but to her shock, she couldn't open it. She used a larger amount of strength as she pushed her hardest but still no avail. She banged on the door and shouted, "Let me out!", finding that it was the only way she could get out.

–––––––––––––––

Tails continued to eat but he was concerned since Zooey was taking too long at the washroom.

"Is this seat taken?" A voice asked, the brilliant fox turned to the source, seeing the same blue female fox that winked at him.

"Actually-" Tails was about to answer but she cut him off.

"Oh, that's great." She smiled her sweetest and sat at Zooey's former seat.

–––––––––––––––

Zooey tried to push open the door but still it had no effect. Fortunately, one of the waiters heard some noise on the washroom. He quickly removed the block that keeps the door from being opened. To his surprise, the door suddenly opened by itself, emerging from it is Zooey.

"Thanks." She said in gratitude and went to their table. The scene before her made her furious, but she decided to see what the blue vixen was talking about.

"I'm pretty sure that girlfriend of yours left you here alone. That's a shame though, you are quite a handsome and intelligent looking fox." The blue female fox said in a dramatic voice.

In a beat, she added, "I have an idea. I suggest you break up with her. After all, she doesn't know how lucky she was to have a guy like you."

This time in a sexy voice, "I would never ever leave a guy sitting here by himself if I was your girlfriend."

[A/N: I can't believe I'm writing this. Please just understand.]

Zooey decided that she had enough (and because the author couldn't further continue writing this much)[A/N: Yes, I just did that :P], she stomped her way to their table.

"I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Zooey asked, sarcasm evident in each syllable.

"Zooey!" Tails exclaimed, clearly surprised, attracting some of the attention of the other guests. On the other hand, the blue vixen looked at her with the same anger, Zooey was feeling deep inside.

"So what will it be handsome? Ditch this girlfriend of yours and come with me or stay with her and wait until she ditch you instead?"

"He's not coming with you." Zooey answered as she suddenly kissed Tails on the lips out of nowhere.

When she pulled apart from the kiss, Tails said, "I'm staying with her."

His answer infuriated the blue female fox, she charged at Zooey and pulled her hair. It attracted the attention of the guests present in the restaurant.

Zooey fought back, she pushed the other vixen away from her. Unfortunately, she accidently tampered with the blue vixen's watch. Abruptly, the blue female fox pulled back from Zooey. The other two mobian foxes gaped as a familiar mobian stood before them rather than the blue vixen.

"Fiona!" The couple exclaimed as they saw the crimson red fox standing before them.

"That's right!" She said proudly. "I should have been Tails' girlfriend but you showed up! I've locked you on the washroom and yet you managed to escape!" She growled as she strangled Zooey.

The yellow vixen kicked Fiona in the gut with her might. The crimson fox staggered as she clutched her abdomen.

The other guests fleed the restaurant, scared to be involved in the fight. Tails stood there watching uncomfortably as they continued to fight.

Fiona got a knife from the table and attempted to slash the yellow colored female fox. Zooey tried her best to dodge her attempts.

When the yellow vixen found the right chance to fight back, she took it. She dodged the latest attempt and kneed her on the stomach.

Fiona staggered once again and dropped the knife as she curled in pain. Zooey punched Fiona on the face as hard as she could. Of course, it wasn't a punch that could knock anyone unconscious. After all, she wasn't a fighter but it was hard enough to let Fiona know that Zooey is someone that you must NOT tick off.

Fiona ran away or, in her case, walked away clutching her aching abdomen. She was furious at what happened but she learned her lesson: never underestimate a usual gentle mobian or else, this happens.

"You okay?" Tails asked as she looked at Zooey's aching knuckle.

"I'll be fine. It just hurt when I punched her, she has a hard face." She replied with a giggle, causing Tails to chuckle.

"Let's bandage it at home." Tails said as he left money on the table as payment for the food and he escorted Zooey to his home to bandage her knuckle.

Yep, Tails is lucky to have a girlfriend like her.