Bestfriend

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: Bestfriend

Main Character/s: Jojo (OC; belongs to freedomfighters123) and Sonic

Written By: PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken/Inspired From: The Song, "Bestfriend by Toy-Box©".

Requested By: freedomfighters123 from fanfiction. net

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Hope you all like it!
---------------

Sonic sat there looking the least amused with the scene before him. His bestfriend, Tails, and Jojo were sitting and laughing comfortably. A while ago, Tails and Sonic decided to spend time together, the former thought that it was a good idea to invite Jojo but it didn't quite pleased the latter. The blue blur sat in front of them, watching them and frequently glaring daggers at the arctic fox, who was oblivious to Sonic's current expression.

It's been a few months since Jojo joined the Freedom Fighters, he was a great help to the team and they couldn't agree more. But the more mobian who liked him, the more contrary Sonic felt.

Sonic's phone rang, bringing him back to reality. He quickly searched for his phone and answered it.

"Sonic here." He said as he placed it on his ear. He listened attentively to the caller through the phone, taking in every detail.

"We'll be there quick." Sonic said and ended the call.

"Who was that?" Tails asked.

"It was Knuckles. He said that they need help, it seems that more robots decided to show up and they could use some help to destroy it." Sonic said as he took one last sip of his drink.

"Let's go!" Jojo cheered.

The trio quickly made their way to town and quickly notice the robots that were menacing it.

Sonic used his spindash moves and his speed to destroy the robots. Tails used his gun and blasted some of the robots while hiding to avoid getting hit by the robots. Jojo brought out his mystical sword, which is also a duoweapon he calls, "Winter's Howl" and slashed the robots with it.

"Why don't you guys, chill! Blizzard Slash!" Jojo shouted and used his sword to do the said attack.

The citizens cheered and awed at Jojo's skill, they had seen it many times but it never ceased to amaze them.

Few minutes later, the Freedom Fighters destroyed all the robots. They failed to notice that one last robot stood behind them but Jojo did. In a flash, he converted his mystical sword into a magnum pistol and shot the robot right at its chest, killing it. His quick thinking and fast reflexes earned more cheers from their audience which prompted him to do a little bow, making most of his friends chuckle.

The Freedom Fighters decided to stay in Jojo's house before they all went their separate ways and go back to their own since they still have an hour before dinner. They ate some snacks and drank some drinks while Jojo made almost everyone smile by his jokes.

Sonic groaned, got up from the couch, and slammed the door as he went outside.

Tails knew why the blue blur suddenly left, after all, he would've been a lousy friend if he didn't. The two-tailed fox always purposely invites Jojo to join him and Sonic because he thinks it might help the speedster and their newest member to get along. Sadly, this is not what he expected to happen.