Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Main Character/s: Rouge, Amy, Cream, Blaze and Maria

Written By: PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken/Inspired From: The Song titled, "Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper©".

Requested By: (None)

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Hope you all like it!
–––––––––––––––

Amy made her way to where she heard her phone's message alert. She picked up the device, unlocked the phone, and saw a message from Rouge sent to their group. Curious, she read the message her friend sent.

"Hi girls, thought you might want to go to the mall and have some fun. If you're interested, meet me at mall's entrance at 10am today. Looking forward to see you there. By the way, no need to worry about spending too much, I'll take care of ALL the expenses."

"I'll be there." Amy replied.

"Me too since Ms. Amy's gonna come." Cream texted.

"I suppose, I could come too." Blaze replied.

"Sounds fun, I'm totally in." Maria responded.

Amy changed her clothes and made her way to the mall. She stood, waiting for her friends.

"Excited aren't we?" Rouge teased as she walked closer to Amy.

Amy giggled and replied, "You could say."

"Ms. Amy!" Cream called. The young rabbit ran to the pink hedgehog and hugged her tightly.

Minutes later, Maria and Blaze arrived and made their way to the trio.

"Sorry, we're late." Maria apologized as she scratched the back of her head.

"It's alright. We just arrived too." Amy assured the yellow colored hedgehog.

"Well then, let's go inside. The more time we have, the more fun things we could do." Rouge said.

"So, what should we do first?" Blaze asked.

"How about a movie?" Amy suggested.

"I think that's a great idea. After that, we can have lunch. We'll decide what else to do later after lunch." Maria voiced her opinion.

The girls looked at the various posters that showed the latest movies.

"What should we watch?" Rouge asked.

"Definitely not horror." Cream squeaked at the thought of the said genre.

"Yeah, I don't want to get nightmares tonight." Amy agreed.

"How about this one?" Blaze asked, pointing at a poster of an action movie.

"We could but I already watched the trailer and it's too violent for Cream to see." Maria answered.

Amy's attention was caught by a romantic-comedy movie poster. She looked at the poster and asked her friends' opinions.

"I think, it's the best choice." The purple colored cat declared.

"Nice choice, Amy." The yellow hedgehog agreed.

"I'll buy our tickets then some snacks and drinks to go with it." The white colored bat said and went to do just that.