Partners In Crime

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: Partners In Crime

Main character/s: Knuckles and Rouge

Written By: PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken From/Insipred From: The Song, "Partners In Crime By Set It Off Ft. Ashley Costello©".

Requested By: (None)

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Hope you all like it!
–––––––––––––––

Tails ran through the hallway, he desperately needs to tell the information he just got. He opened the chief police's door and informed, "Sir, they're at it again."

"What?" Sonic, the chief police, exclaimed as he finished eating his chili dog.

"Here, look at the news." Tails proved it by grabbing the remote and switched the tv on.

"Another bank was robbed a few minutes ago, all the cash, gold and other precious gems was taken. Authorities have identified the robbers as Red Hammer and Black Lust. [A/N: I just picked their 'other' name according to their personality.]" The reporter said as Tails switched off the tv.

"Tails, I want you and 2 more cops with me within 10 minutes." Sonic commanded as he stood.

"Yes, sir!" Tails replied as the young cop hurried to get 2 more cops.

–––––––––––––––

(A few minutes later...)

"This is unfair." Silver complained as he sat behind the car. "How come Tails is sitting beside you. I called shotgun first."

Tails chuckled at the white hedgehog's complaint and explained, "As a matter of fact, I called shotgun first about 5 minutes earlier than you."

"What? Now, you just proved to me how unfair life is." Silver pouted as he slumped on his seat.

"You know, you're more childish than Tails, considering that he's 5 years younger than you." Sonic commented as he chuckled.

"Whateves." Silver rolled his eyes... Anyway, why can't I just drive a motorcycle like Shadow." Silver spoke as he pointed at Shadow; who is riding a cycle just beside them.

"We don't have any cycles anymore; You want to ride behind Shadow?" Sonic offered as Silver thought about it. As if on cue, Shadow turned to them with a deadly glare on his face.

"Nevermind. I'm good on sitting here." Silver answered.

"We're here." Tails announced.

"Thanks, captain obvious." Silver commented. They stepped out of the car/cycle (in Shadow's case) and started to do their investigation.

–––––––––––––––

(Somewhere...)

"What do you think? Does it fit me?" Rouge asked as she showed her new golden earrings.

"Of course." Knuckles replied with a grin as he polished his guns.

"You might be telling me that because I'm your bestfriend." Rouge crossed her arms.

"Of course not. I'm just telling the truth. It really does suit you... What do you think of my new babies?" Knuckles spoke as he showed her his new guns.