Angel With A Shotgun

Book Title: Sonic: Collection of Short Stories
Chapter Title: Angel With A Shotgun

Main character/s: Silver and Lily (OC; belongs to demwolf100)

Written By: PurpleAntiheroine

Idea Taken From/Insipred From: The Song, "Angel With A Shotgun By The Cab©".

Requested By: demwolf100 from Wattpad

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters included in the story.

Characters are owned by SEGA©

OC's belong to their rightful owners.

Hope you all like it!
---------------

The woman tried to steer the wheel but no avail. The car, she was riding, went sliding down the hill. She screamed as she met her doom...

"Mom!" Lily, our protagonist, shouted. Tears and sweat rolled on her face, the horror was visible on her face.

She had a nightmare of the night her mother died on that tragic accident. She was only 5 years old back then. She and her mom was on their way to her grandparents' house. The sky darkened and rain began to pour down. As they reached a curved path, her mom steered the wheel but she couldn't.

Within a blink of an eye, they slid down the hill and crashed into a tree. Luckily, Lily survived, she was later found by a native, who heard the crash nearby. Then, she was taken care of by her grandparents. No matter how long it took, she couldn't forget that life-changing accident, it still haunted her.

---------------

Watching from above, a white hedgehog looked at her with pity.

"Watching her again, Silver?" The purple feline asked as she walked beside him. Silver just nodded as he continued to watch.

"And as I can see, you still harbor that feelings from her since that day." She claimed. "But I must remind you, we, celestials are not allowed to mingle or be involved with any relationships to any mortal." She added.

"I know, mistress Blaze." Silver turned to look at her and said.

"And before I forget, we have a mission for you, Silver." Silver gave her a confused look.

"You'll see." She smirked and left.

---------------

Lily groggily typed at the computer which her friend, Bella, noticed.

"Rough night?" Bel asked as she crossed her arms.

"More like a nightmare." She mumbled mostly to herself.

"Is it about..."

Lily nodded as her answer.

"Do you want to take some rest? I could talk Sonic into..."

"Nah, I'll be fine. But, thanks though."

"No problem, just tell me if you need something, okay?"

Lily nodded as her friend left.

A few hours later, Lily drove back home after work. She thought of that night, she kept thinking why she survived the accident while her mom died.

Her thoughts came to a halt when she noticed a mobian crossed the street. She stepped on the brake but she still hit the man. She quickly ran to the unconscious man and put him into her car.

---------------

At the hospital, Lily patiently waited for the result.

The doctor, a young looking long-haired pink hedgehog, came out with a smile on her face and said, "Are you his girlfriend?" Lily was flustered and shook her head furiously.