Secret life of Ndubz

This story is about the life's of Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer with a bit of a twist. They our the amazing band ndubz but in this story there life's clashed with three very special dumping ground kids named Rachel, Justin and Jake. Ndubz personal life goes into more deep now more than ever and how will their family life end up. 

Rachel - 16 year old dumping ground kid. loves sport and has anger issues that she able to control after years of hurting people. She also amazing at singing and rapping . In a band with Jake and Justin 

Justin- 18 years old ex dumping ground kid. Loves art and treats Rachel like a younger sister who he needs to protect.  Once he turned 18 he had to leave the dumping ground and find somewhere else. Still in contact with Jake and Rachel but as they are in a band. He can also rap and sing really well.

Jake- 17 years old dumping ground kid that has to move out i before he is18. In band with Rachel and Justin. Great singer and rapper as well as the other two. Only people he has ever been close to is Rachel and Justin. 

They all love ndubz . They idolise Ndubz so much and can relate to there music well. At the moment there band is not getting off to a good start, No label wants to know them and nobody thinks teens should be big if there dumping ground kids but they also are getting some ndublets into there music. ing ground kids.  Just like ndubz they produce all there own material. They make there own music videos. There fans are mainly dumping ground kids all around the country but they are reaching out to ndublets now :)

Tulisa- 29 years old, who lives her life to the full. Blocks one little memories from her mind for the last 16 years that nobody but her mam knows about. 

Dappy-30 years old, whos life is music and his sons. Some bit of past he never knew could some how come back to get him. 

Fazer- 30 years old, that owns his own record company (STL) and is doing very well for himself. 

The three members of Ndubz life have just clashed 2 years ago again as they had decided to reunite and full fill life together again. Right now they are releasing their 5th album and have broke America. 

This story is going to show how the world is small and that everyone should have a second chance.

AUTHOR NOTE 

THIS IS MY 1ST STORY SO HERE THE INTRODUCTION. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND COME UP WITH A URBAN BAND NAME FOR THE THREE YOUNG CHARACTERS RACHEL JUSTIN AND JAKE. IT CAN BE NDUBZ RELATE IF YOU LIKE. IF YOU LIKE THE INTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS LET ME KNOW PLEASE 

THANKS @RJ_Loves_TFB