Chapter 24- Escape Time

Rachel P.O.V

SHIT phone is not on silent! The one time I need it to be on silent and is not! Just my luck. Ok two options and I need to pick right now. First option is to put hood up and make a run and second is to just stay here and get caught. Well that's not hard at all. Time to leg it! 

Tulisa P.O.V 

I swear that is coming from the bush. It can't be Rachel because she is home sick so it would have to be Justin but then again I am calling Rachel and what is the odds they both would get a call at the same time. 

Tulisa: Jake is there something you want to tell me?

Jake: No 

Tulisa: You sure? If I find out you have Rachel out without you telling me it will be worse

Jake: Fine look in the bush

As Tulisa looks in the bush she see a figure leg it the other way. Only person who would run is Rachel as why would Jake run. Time to play her at her own game. Pretend I didn't see a thing. 

Tulisa: Jake nobody is in here! You sure your ok?

Jake: Wait nobody is there, yeah I am grand! Tulisa I am going to go! Talk to you later about studio time alright?

Tulisa: Yeah Jake, oh and make sure you go and talk to Rachel for awhile. It must be so sad being stuck indoors on a day like this all day. 

Jake: I will 

That boy is easily fooled. If Rachel is anything like me there will be a party in that dumping ground. Only way to find out. 

To Mike: 

Hello Mike, How long you gone for?

From Mike: 

Hello Tulisa, gone to Ireland for the weekend. Rachel is in bed all weekend if you want to pop around

To Mike: 

Don't worry I will 

Why is she messing with my head? Why did she tell me that they are only at the beach! She is in a whole lot of trouble when I get my hands on her. I might not be her mother but I am the closes she will ever have and I am not letting her grow up like me. 

Jake P.O.V 

That was too close! Wonder where Rachel ran too. She better not put me on the spot again. 

To Rachel: 

Well that was close where you?

From Rachel: 

Too close, Justin and me are at dumping ground! c'mon hurry up before she follows you or something

To Rachel: 

Give me 10 mins

As I said 10 minutes later I was in the dumping ground and the place actually looked clean 

Jake: Won't be clean after tomorrow night 

Rachel: Yeah and you twats are helping me to clean it after 

Justin: Serious?

Rachel: Not just my party

Jake: She is right, all she did was supply the free gaf (AN: irish terms for free house, wasn't sure how to say it in english terms)

Justin: Bruv what is wrong with you? Do you have the hots for her or something?

Rachel: Justin make things awkward why don't you 

Jake: Shut up I don't 

Justin: Alright keep your pants on 

Rachel: Changing convo, What did T say when I legged it?

Jake: She didn't see you so she just said I was strange and that we will talk about studio time soon 

Rachel: That it?

Jake: Oh and that I should go see you because its bad you being stuck indoors all day 

Rachel: Aww treats me like her own 

Justin: Because you are her own 

Rachel: But she don't no that so.... Well we have the gaf and T don't expect a thing so tomorrow night should be great!! 

Will it all turn out the way Rebels plan? What will T do to Rachel? When will T find out about Rachel and her? All still to come!!