Chapter 19 - Rachel's Feelings

Rachel P.O.V 

I can't believe what T said on ustream it was sweet but at the same I wanted to kill her after it. Its not as if I am related to her..... I'm a care kid who will never know her mother! I could have got my rapping and singing skills from my mam or dad but ill never know that! Prob got my soccer skills from my dad..... NOT!! Never even got to see either of them since what I was 3 months old! How in the fuck am I meant to remember them. All I want to know is why give me up! Why let someone take me off you? Why not fight for me? Seriously like your meant to be my fam not some "mate". How in the world did I get from Tulisa to my parents! My brain is messed up completely. That's what Gina dose to you when she in charge. The best thing for this place would be for me or Mike to be in charge. 

Amelia: Yo Rach?

Rachel: Hmmm?

Amelia: Finally I have been calling you for the last five mins you donut! 

Rachel: Oi who you think your talking to?

Amelia: Don't get aggressive 

Rachel: You can't talk 

Amelia: At least I am not the one Gina has a watch team for 

Rachel: Cause you don't live and all your good intentions work not like mine! 

Amelia: You ran off and got caught by feds 

Rachel: Only cause I tried to flee the country 

Amelia: To where?

Rachel: Ireland

Amelia: What were you going to do? Send Tulisa a message to meet you there and play happy families there? Sad 

Rachel: Why bring T in to this? 

Amelia: Cause she is your idol and when you were 10 you actually believe she was related to you 

Rachel: Ya and you believe that Suzan Boyle was your nan

Amelia: Shut up 

Rachel: Aww your all embarrassed now even do there just us TWO here oh and your boyfriend! Name Rachel and you are?

??: My names Dylan 

Rachel: Sup bro?

Dylan: Nothing much, have it bad here don't you?

Rachel: Tell me about it! Oi plank why you so quiet now? Cat got your tongue! Aww poor you, no more snogging till the cat comes back! 

Dylan: Hahah Amelia your mate is so funny, I like her 

Amelia: She calling me a plank and you like her?

Rachel: He can't tell me to stfu so he might as well go with it since we have known each other longer than you two have known each other you idiot. 

Amelia: Can I say what I was going to say before we got into this embarising  Amelia moment?

Rachel: Shoot away 

Amelia: Ok well..... OMG Tulisa is so cute! The speech she made to you last night! If Dylan said that to me I would be so chuffed why you not look happy?

Rachel: Oh god here we go..... 1. It was sappy, I can't do sappy! 2. Im stuck here arn't I ? and 3. Cause the only person I want to say that to me couldn't be arse to keep me and send me here so there Amelia thats why ? Cause my life is fucked. 

Amelia: T wants you? you could see it by the way she was on ustream last night while texting you and making the speech 

Rachel: She can't have me.... she wouldn't handle me and well Gina a big problem! I want to see her yes I do so much but I can't and it hurts watching her online and texting her! 

Amelia: So what you saying ?

Rachel: Between you and me and well Dylan too since he sitting there like a clueless fish I think I'm going to lose all contact with out her and not tell her why! She can't get to me anyway Gina made that clear! 

Amelia: Rachel don't 

Rachel: I have to! WDF is your boyfriend looking at! He has had his face in that direction for the last 10 minutes! 

Amelia: OMG..... RACHEL YOU WANT TO SEE THIS TURN AROUND NOW! 

I could not believe what I was seeing am I dreaming! Somebody pinch me now! How in the world has this happened! I don't no what to do. 

What was Dylan looking at? Is contact going to be lost between T and Rachel? Will Rachel's sappy conversation with Mike come out? Find out in chapters to come......

Hi guys, this is only short cause it is the rise to the climax! There will be another chapter hopefully tonight because this is really short! But i hope you enjoy and tell me do you like the story please. @RJ_Loves_TFB