Chapter 8 - Missing

It has been a week since Rachel walked out of the dumping ground after the news. Tulisa thinks she at the dumping ground and Gina thinks she staying with Tulisa. Max had to tell Gina about Rachel sleeping in Tulisa some nights cause Gina was so worried that she had died. Gina decided to text Tulisa and find out if Rachel was ok. 

To tulisa: 

Hi Tulisa, Its Rachel's care worker Gina. Heard Rachel has been staying with you! she ok?

To Gina

Hi Gina, I dont know what you are talking about I havent seen her since last week.

To: Tulisa

You got to be kidding, tell Rachel to stop making you mess. 

To Gina

Your worrying me now Gina, Im on my way to the dumping ground. Be there in 10 mins. 

Tulisa P.O.V 

This is all my fault. I knew I should of text her on the night she left. She said she be back. I though she was either trying to advoided the conversation with me or she was caught out. If anything happeness to her I dont know what i will do. I arrive at the dumping ground 10 mins later. When I knock at the door Max opens it 

Max: Hi Tulisa, I am Max. The kid that Rachel got to cover for her 

Tulisa: Hello Max, u ok? 

Max: No I am the reason nobody knows where Rachel is.

Tulisa: No you arnt why would u say that?

Max: I told Gina i though she was in yours and she wasnt

Tulisa: Its not ur fault babe, now im going to see Gina.

As I walked into Gina it broke my heart to see Max so upset over Rachel and to see this place so dead without Rachel around. It was almost to quiet for my liking. At least with Rachel there either shouting or loud music. 

Gina: Tulisa come here you look like you have seen a ghost 

Tulisa: Sorry Gina, any news? 

Gina: No and I dont have her number and none of the kids will give it it me. 

Tulisa: Oh no how we meant to find her without her number!! SHIT how can i forget I have been texting her off my phone. 

As i ring Rachel I hope she will answer. No kid should be out in this world for 7 days homeless. I ran a few times and it just went to voicemail each time. My heart sunk at the though of losing her. I had to try everything starting off with contacts. 

To: Dappy, Ny , Gareth 

Rachel from Rebels is missing. Keep an eye out 

To: Fazer

I know last week you and Rachel had a bit of a miss understanding. It was the drink I know it was but show me it truely was by helping find her. She has been missing for 7 days and no kid should be out alone that long. 

From: Fazer

I'm sorry about last week, I had a rough week and don't no what came over me. Ill keep an eye out

From: Dappy, Ny , Gareth 

Sure thing 

I though to myself texts wont get the word out as quick as the other world as Rachel thinks of it would. I need Twitter 

@officialtulisa: @RachdeReb please come home, everyone is worried. Muffin I NEED YOU 

As normal my mentions blew up but I was happy about it as it meant people are aware. Most of the questions fans were asking was what happened. I couldn't answer the question myself but I gave it a shot. Not bothered to reply to just a few asking I just tweeted it to all my followers. 

@officialtulisa: @RachdeReb went missing and hasnt been around for the last week. For those who dont no what she looks like here is a pic x <accatement> 

As I scrolled true my mentions I released even Fazer had said something. 

@IamFazer: @officialtulisa I'm so sorry this is all my fault. If anything happens to @RachdeReb don't blame no one but me. 

I didn't bother to tweet him back cause I was still pretty pissed so I just RT him. Loads of Ndublets where wondering what the hell Fazer did but where calling him a gentleman. I decided to do what I do best show I was upset by pointing something against Fazer but not directly to him. 

@officialtulisa. If only all yous knew the facts you would be on my side if you were me or even @RachdeReb. Babe I miss you come home. 

 I logged off and went on a search for Rachel. She could be anywhere and I might not find her but I cant just sit around the dumping ground and wait and see. 

Tulisa: Gina, Im going to go search call me if you hear anything. 

Gina: Ok Tulisa will do. 

Just as I was about to walk out Jake and Justin turned up.

Justin: If you think you can help find Rachel you can fuck off 

Gina: Justin thats no way to talk to her she wants to help

Justin: If Rachel wanted her help she would of went to her house not off somewhere else.

Justin was right if she wanted me she wouldnt of just gone. I should just leave it to them dumping ground care workers. 

Tulisa: Gina, its ok maybe Justin right she dont need me 

Jake: Ya so do one cause we know all the secrets Tulisa

Tulisa: Secrets?

Justin: Just fuck off and think of why she didnt come running to her so called knew sister figure. She like are sister and not yours so dont even try help. Stop tweeting about her too. 

I just went home couldnt put up with the boys going on about Rachel not wanting me. Nothing will stop me dough and its time to show that i went back on to twitter and began my normal stuff. 

@officialtulisa: Anyone who thinks they can tell me not to tweet can fuck off its a free world boys 

@officialtulisa: Everyone still keep an eye out for @RachdeReb 

@officialtulisa: Paps 1st time I need you, spreed the word about Rach 

Weeks have passed and I have nearly gave up on finding Rachel when I get a text off Gina

What will the text say ? Where you think Rachel is ? Why do the boys hate Tulisa so much ? How come Rachel didnt go and talk to Tulisa. 

Author Note: Sorry guys it took me so long for this one. Been so busy lately and I wont be around next week as Im away in Italy with school. Will try and update before I go away and if I have wifi in Italy  I will update since I dont sleep much anyway. Sorry its so sort, was going to make it longer but I have been keeping you waiting so long that I just had to update.  @RJ_Loves_TFB