Chapter 5 - Face to face

I woke up today think what the hell is Tulisa going to do that will make them change there minds about quiting and finishing there dream before it starts. I decided to go on to a diffrent world. The world of twitter. This world is where anybody can be famous untill they log out and I'm one of those people. I checked my mentions and there was one from Tulisa there.

@officialtulisa : Trying to fix @GarethVarey mess. This is a 1st usally he is fixing mine. @RachdeReb im on it xxx love you muffin xxx

I decided to RT it and tweet her back

@RachdeReb: @officialtulisa your a complete legend, Im going to get on well with you and dont worry you dont need to fix it. I do xxx love you too xxx

@officialtulisa: @RachdeReb No muffin I will fix this! My PA mess so its my problem more than yours. xxx keep strong xxx

I just sat there and though maybe her and me could get along very well. Hmmm The boys better come back. Tulisa needs them and so do Fazer and Dappy but most of all I need them. I decided to text the boys. Hoping we could put the failure behind us.

To Justin, Jake

Tulisa was here yesterday. Can we meet at Maccy D's. We need to talk?

From Justin

Ya sure. I dont like us not talking anyway. Im here with Jake. Hows 2 ?

To Justin

Sounds fine

Since T wants this to work I asked her to come with me

To Tulisa:

I'm going to meet the boys later in Maccy D's to try and get Rebels back would you come please? Rach x

From Tulisa:

You dont even have to ask. Its my mess what did I say about who going to fix it ? Ill be there muffin. What time you going for ? Ill give you a lift. x

To Tulisa:

We are meeting a 2? u sure i can get the bus T. And I know what you said but I feel like its me who needs to fix it. Love you x

From Tulisa:

No its grand ill be at yours for half 1. See you later muffin! Love you x

Who ever would think a dumping ground kid would end up with someone like Tulisa looking out for them. She is the first other than the boys to look out for me and makes me want to find my mam now. T is the only person that has nothing to do with the dumping ground that there for me. I think thats the best that could ever happen to me.

Tulisa had picked me up now and we were in the car messing around listen to some of ndubz old songs . She was singing her verses while I rapped Daps and Fazer's parts. It was wicked almost as if I had a big sister. Then the atmosphere completely changed when she asked one little question.

Tulisa: Rach, Have you ever known your mam?

Rachel: No last I heard was she hated me cause she didnt think I'd make her money and gave me to the dumping ground. Ever since I have ended up fighting for myself and want to make money to show her I'm better than that. I was only a few months old when I was dumped.

Tulisa: Oh muffin Im sorry, no kid should go threw that

Rachel: Its ok T. I have learned to live with it! Do you ever want kids? ( changing subject from me to her was best I could do )

Tulisa: Ya can I tell you something nobody else knows other than close friends and fam?

Rachel: Course

Tulisa: When I was13 years old I had a kid. She was pretty little girl and I loved her so much. Then the one day I decide to go to school something happened ..... *Tulisa started to cry *

Rachel: T dont cry , you dont have to say any more. Do you want me to cancel this meeting ?

Tulisa: No we will go to the boys and then we can go back to mine and have a nice long chat. I need to tell you what happened to my child cuz you know what it is like to not have someone there.

I felt so bad for T she had lost her child. I was so amazed she wanted me to help her threw her hurt. Like come on I'm just a 16 year old care kid what can I do to help her. I think at the same time I was happy that someone needed me that wasnt a care kid themselves.

We got to maccy d's about 10 mintues late but I always have been late to everything and well she is T I dont think I have ever watch anything ndubz that she has been on time! haha

Justin: Oi Rach over hear.

Rachel; Sup boys?

To my suprise they both hugged me.

Jake: We missed you!

Rachel: I missed you too

Justin: What she doing here?

Rachel: Oi dont start..... long story but she can change our lifes

Tulisa: Boys I'm prob one of the last people you wanna see but you might like me after this...

Jake: Spit it out

Tulisa: Gareth made a mistake rebels is the band needed. Rebels are the new urban band to be

Justin: You will need to find a new band ... THERE IS NO REBELS ANYMORE!!

Jake: Justin dont be like that , at least think bout it

Justin: Jake dont be stupid she split us up. we didnt talk to Rach for ages because of her dappy and fazer.

Rachel: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU ? WHY YOU GIVEN UP ON THE CHANCE TO BE REBELS AGAIN AND LET PEOPLE HEAR US ? WHERE IS JUSTIN GONE ?

Justin: Rach you serious she split us up and you will just let her try and make money out of us now?

Rachel: SHE NOT TRYING TO FUCKING MAKE MONEY OUT OF US AND IF SHE IS IDC AS LONG AS THE KIDS OF YOUR GENERATION CAN HEAR OUR OPINION!!

Tulisa: Rach, Calm down

Justin: DONT CALL HER RACH !! YOU DONT NO HER

Jake: Oi justin its just a name

Just then I couldnt take it no more. I ran out crying . Thats weird I never cry but I had seen a new side of Justin which i didnt like and i had to leave. Tulisa followed me out and we just got in her car. The whole rid back to her house was awkward because I was to upset to talk but she knew just to give me time and then me could have a dmc.

Is it the end of Rebels? Or most importantly is it the end of Rachel and the boys? Will T and Rach grow closer? What dose Justin have against T ? Find out soon

Author Note: Give me feedback on how to make better please x