Chapter 1- The Beginning of something new

Hello my name is Rachel and I'm an young kid in the dumping ground. Life hasn't been easy for the last few years but I have a feeling its about to change. I have been in so much trouble threw out my life and I feel it has something to do with how I ended up in the dumping ground. Anyway that's a story for another day right now I'm just going to bring you threw the life's of me and my two band mates Justin and Jake. We haven't come up with any name for the band yet that we can all agree on. So here it goes I'm about to transport you into my stupid life and hope it all turns out alright. I got grounded last night for burning Amelia's ( bitch in dumping ground) things. Today I decided to go and find out her my parents are but first I must go and meet Ndubz with my boys. 

Justin: RACHEL!! you ready 

Rachel: COMING! 

Justin: We have to tell Rachel who her mam is Jake! Why dont you want to tell her? 

Jake: Cause it can go to ways. She can either want to kill her for leaving her in this hell hole or want to try get her back as her mam and I dont think this person would want a 16 year old girl in her life. 

Justin: How can you know? Rachel's ma sounds like a legend ma. I think there more to the story of how she got dumped than what she tells us. Crap Jake there Gina! (Care worker) Go tell Rachel to use the window and I'll tell Gina you and me are going to see Ndubz on are own since Rachel grounded. 

Jake: Alri, will do bruv. 

When Jake comes up he released I'm not there and looks out the window. 

Jake: Oi what you doing down there already ? 

Rachel: You think I'm a fool bruv. I wouldnt use the front door if I'm grounded. Now hurry up you idiots. 

Later On, 

Rachel: Omg boys there Dappy T and Faze. I can't believe you got us the chance to meet them and sing for them. Maybe we could get signed. AHHHH !!! 

 Author Note: I want you to come up with a name for Rachel,Justin and Jake's band? So get your ideas in quick. And please tell me is this story shite. 

 @RJ_Loves_TFB