Chapter 4- A mistake

Its been weeks since I saw T and I still can't get it out of my head why she call us 4ever&aday? How that even relate to Rebels ? When I tried to talk to the boys they just ignored me. Jake has been spending most of his time in Justin place moaning about the career we dont have so I hardly see him in the care home anymore and it kinda hurts.

Gina:Rachel,Get down here now!  

Rachel: Wat?

Gina: Why is Tulisa Contostavlous in this house and saying she met you a few weeks ago drinking?

Rachel: Dont no Gina, I was in my room all last week.

Gina: Dont play dumb with me I know you climbed out the window again and left when your meant to be grounded. 

Rachel: Ahh well then why did you ask ? 

Gina: No need to get smart with me young lady. 

Rachel: How am I being smart Gina? 

Gina: No one stalling in there now! 

Rachel: Ughh fine 

As I walked in to the room I felt as if I couldnt breath. Why would Tulisa be here? Why would she tell Gina bout last week ? My world went from being free to hang with my boys to me basically being traped in a box and I didnt like it one bit. 

Tulisa: Hi Rachel, where the boys?

Rachel: Not here why ? 

Tulisa: i though i should tell u this in person....

Rachel: Yes ( i got worried) 

Tulisa: when you asked why I gave you false hope and i ran off it was because.....

Rachel: Spit it out.....

Tulisa: Gareth mixed the bands up and phoned you by mistake! 

Rachel: Are you saying what I think your saying?

Tulisa: Rebels are signed to STL and has three talent young adults helping them to become big!!

Rachel: One problem

Tulisa: Dont say you dont want it!

Rachel: Rebels arnt together no more. after being rejected the boys and I havent been close any more.

Tulisa: I say you three will get threw this just tell them.

Rachel: They dont want to be Rebels no longer. Im sorry T but i dont think it will work. We are all back to are old habits and shut the world out.

Tulisa: Im going to make that change you mark my words.

When T left I couldnt help but think she wants this nearly as bad as me. I didnt no weather I could agree with her and think she will make it work but it made me happy to see someone fight my conor. Only problem with that is I hate people fighting my conor for me.

Will Tulisa fix the problem? Will Rebels come back ? Will this record deal even happen?

Autor Note : Hello readers, let me know what you think and how u think i can make it better! Love feedback so hit me with it now :P @RJ_Loves_TFB