Chapter 2- Before performance

Jake: Oi Rachel chill! Don't want T to think I'm a weird fan if I have a chance with her ;)

Rachel: Are you fucking serious? Bruv you have no chance and I'm not going to chill have you forgotten how much these three have helped me true! THEY SAVED ME!!

Rachel's P.O.V

I am so happy right now! What if I still don't no the answers to why I'm in care and that has me down every day.... I'm about to meet and perform for my idols. Ndubz where doing a show where they find a new talented group and take them under there winds and build them into almost mini versions of themselves. This is my chance to show the world who gives a fuck if I'm a care kid.

Dappy: Hi you guys must be Rachel,Justin and Jake.

Rachel: Ahhh it's dappy! OMG!! Bruv you Faze and T our my idols! You saved me! I love you

Dappy: What you mean saved you hun?

Rachel: I'm a care kid and the amount of times I have been down you guys saved me! I don't wanna go into detail if that's ok! Sorry

Dappy: you don't have to Rachel! That's your name right ?

Rachel: Ya but you can call me Rach

Dappy: Alri well Rach and the boys I'm going to get T and Faze and then we will see you so would you like to go into the room over there.

Justin: Sure thing dappy

Rachel: Guys this is our chance we can't blow it.

As I walked into the room I could hear all there fans screaming out side and just though some day that will be me! For a fact I know it will be because I won't give up. A few minutes Ndubz walked in and started chatting to us! It was mas mad they were sitting at a desk like xfactor with T in the middle and either boy on her side ! She looked like the boss which she is!

Tulisa: Hi guys. From my notes here I see you guys are called Rebels. Can you tell me where that name came from?

Justin: Well all three of us where at a bad place when we met! We are care kids and never do what we are told and at the time we met we where rebelling and we still do so we are know as rebels in the dumping ground.

Jake: We decided to live up to our name and hear we are rebelling against the care workers. They told us to grow up we would never make it in music.

Rachel: So we are hear to show the world what care kids are made of and to make a difference in the world for everybody.

Dappy: you guys remind me of a young us. Not given a toss bout what people say.

Fazer: No matter what happeness in the next few weeks don't forget to keep chasing. Can I ask what age are yous?

Justin: I'm 18. Jake is 17 and Rachel is 16.

Tulisa: What song will you be singing today? I know u were asked to sing a song from each of r solo careers , ndubz album and a song from another artist. Will you tell us the songs.

Rachel: From your album T we are doing Kill me Tonight. Dappy from yours we are doing Yin Yang and Fazer we are doing Killer from urs. Out of all the ndubz songs we decided to do Missing You because we do miss r parents and never got to do much with them and another artist we are doing is The Script If you could see me now. We pick that song cuz we would love to know what our parents would think of us now.

Fazer: Off you go starting with T then The script, Mine, Missing You and finally Dappys.

Will Rebels get there chance to work with there idols? Find out in the next chapter?

AUTHER NOTE:

Hey guys. Give me feedback on how to make this better please? Thanks @RJ_Loves_TFB