Chapter 23 - Busted

Tulisa P.O.V 

I arrived at the dumping ground with Ny and Gareth and lets just say it was worse than I though it would be! This would be the party of the decade when I was her age! To them prob just the party of the week! Music blasting and drink everywhere! To make it worse teenager everywhere and vomit as well! Stinks at the moment! I don't know how Rachel is going to try and get out of this one. Just as I was in mid though Gareth broke the silence that was properly going on for five minutes. 

Gareth: So T?.... The plan? 

Tulisa: You two get pictures of the place! 

Ny: Pics?

Tulisa: Evidence

Ny: Oh I get you now! 

Gareth: What you going to do?

Tulisa: Try find Rachel

Gareth: You have your phone?

Tulisa: Yes why?

Gareth: Ok if one of us see her we don't let her no we are there and contact T but don't lose her! Got it Ny?

Ny: Got it, oi T this would of been the party to be at when we were younger 

Tulisa: And just like this lot we wouldn't care that the host is meant to be on bed rest! 

Gareth: Less talking more crashing 

Tulisa: Ok 

INSIDE THE HOUSE

There is teenagers everywhere, I don't know how I am even going to find Rachel! There is so many of them! Thank god nobody has noticed me yet. That would be a problem. After half an hour of looking I decided to see how the others are doing....

To Gareth, Ny 

Any sign of Rachel? 

From: Gareth: 

Saw Jake. That help?

From Ny: 

Saw Justin! 

To Ny, Gareth: 

Unfortunately we need Rachel and not them! Although they will get blame too! They are not the sick kid on bed rest thinking they can fool me! Who dose she think she is trying to play? 

From Gareth:

T we know your the female boss but less ranting ok? Not going to help us find Rachel! 

As I searched more there was no sign of her anywhere. I was getting worried! Come on who wouldn't! A sick kid who probably has drink in her system. What if she is like Lauren Branning in Eastenders and can't handle drink. What if she is lying half dead outside somewhere in the big bad world right now as everybody passes her by thinking she is a hobo or something. I know if I was that person I would just look at her and walk on. Just as I got myself more worked up I got someone point me in the right direction of where she could be..... 

DJ: Who wants the stars of this party back on stage?

Crowd:Woooooo

DJ: Rebels you heard them.... Why don't you come back up? 

There they were. Caught in action! Gareth and Ny came up behind me. 

Gareth: T what you going to do? 

Tulisa: Call her

Gareth: What?

Tulisa: If I call her the house will go silent and she will be talking then when I talk she will hear me on phone and in here.