Chapter 6 - Feelings begin to show

I have been sitting on T's coach for the last 3 hours just staring at the picture of her, Dappy and Fazer with there four mobos and it just broke my heart, thinking that could have been me, Justin and Jake a few years time. Ok your prob thinking stop feeling sorry for yourself your 16 go live your life. I know id be thinking that cause that what i say to everyone but right now I dont know how to live my life to the full when music is my passion. Just then T broke the 3 hour long silence 

Tulisa: Rachel you know you can talk to me? I'm hear for you 

Rachel: hmmm 

Tulisa: Muffin tell me whats wrong ?

Rachel: I can't .... T you wont understand.... Nobody will 

Just then I broke into tears. Tulisa lifted me on to her knee and cuddled me. I put my head in her chest and  stayed there for an hour just crying. I could feel the big wet patch on her chest but couldn't bring myself to getting up aand facing my problems. I felt to save in Tulisa arms as if she was my big sister. 15 mins later T spoke again....

Tulisa: Rach, we have to get you back to the dumping ground.... you ok to go?

Rachel: Can I not stay?

Tulisa: Sure muffin what ever you want!

Rachel: ill get Max and Laura to cover for me there

Tulisa: Can we not just tell Gina your staying here? Ill ring her and tell her now!

Rachel: NO TULISA DONT!! 

Tulisa: Why babe? 

Rachel: I wont be allowed cuz of stupid paper work and you not being my carerer. We always do it this way. As care kids we look out for each other and cover. Ill text Max and Laura and it will be fine. As long as you dont mind me being here?

Tulisa: I dont mind you being here. Its cool to have someone around and I dont want to just dump you while your upset. 

Rachel: Tulisa, I dont say this to many people but Thank you, I love you <3 I know i have only known you a few weeks but i feel safe around you and i love when a person makes you feel safe. 

Tulisa: Rachel, I love you too, I dont think I have ever connected to a 16 year old the way I have to you , Muffin I will always be here for you no matter what time of the day or where you are. 

Rachel: Hate to run this moment but I need to text my cover before Gina trys to find me in the house. 

Tulisa: Haha I dont mind you running the moment because once you got cover we can just hang and have a good time hopefully. 

I go to text Max and Laura hoping there still awake.....

To: Max, Laura 

Cover for me, Im at Tulisa staying the night ..... dont let Gina near my room say im in a mood and dont wanna talk to the cow.... she will leave me alone. Dont say it unless she trys to go see me but. 

From: Max 

Ya we will, why do you always text both of us when we stay in the same room?

To:Max

It dont matter talk maybe tomorrow . Night 

From: Max 

Night dont worry we got your back

I noticed Tulisa was on twitter and just left her to it while I though bout her child. I didnt want to talk about her with her right now cause she was so upset in the car and I'm not in the right mood to deal with her upset and me at the same time. Also I want her to come to me. All of a sudden my phone beeps. It was a tweet. 

@officialtulisa: @RachdeReb please tell me you are okay? Hate seeing you upset :( xxx

@RachdeReb: @officialtulisa im kinda feeling better, ill be grand dont worry xxx

@officialtulisa: @RachdeReb please just talk to me bout it you will feel better muffin xxx love you xxx

@RachdeReb: @officialtulisa I love you too , ill come to you when I'm ready to talk to you about it sorry not yet xxx

@officialtulisa: @RachdeReb dont worry babe, i get what you mean xxx

@RachdeReb: @officialtulisa T, what is wrong with us. why we talking on twitter Im sitting beside u lolz #AntiSocial xxx

@officialtulisa: @RachdeReb give me a cuddle please xxx

Without replying I jumped in for a cuddle. I love T's cuddles. Best I will ever have. 

Tulisa: Muffin sleep in my bed tonight with me please?

Rachel: You ok? 

Tulisa: Ya i just want to cuddle into you and I cant do that unless your in my bed with me. 

Rachel: Ok i will then 

We went to bed and feel asleep the min r heads touched the pillows. I woke up at 3am to see T stroking my hair staring at me while I slept. 

Tulisa: U okay muffin?

Rachel: Ya you?

Tulisa: Just dont wanna sleep.

Rachel: You sure your okay? ( I say almost asleep) 

Tulisa: Yes now Rachy you are nearly asleep so stop talking and go to sleep. 

I go to sleep but I have a feeling the next day one of us was going to be crying again. great what a day to look forward too. When I wake up the next day I hear screaming down stairs. 

 ???: T WHY BOTHER PINNING YOUR HOPES ON THIS BAND WHEN ONLY ONE OUT OF THREE MEMBERS WANNA KEEP GOING?

Tulisa: Cause Rachel is a young me and I have a feeling the boys will come around. 

???: THERE JUST LOW LIFES NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE IF ONE MISTAKE SPLIT THEM UP

Tulisa: Will you stop screaming Rachel is upstairs asleep and they are not. Why cant you just trust me this will work? Im not given up on them and neither should you you bloody wanker!!!

Who is Tulisa arguing with? What is this bad day Rachel has a feeling bout going to end up like. Find out in the next chaper.

Author Note: This chapter prob bored you. I will try make it better. Sorry guys... please feedback! sned it to me cuz its the only way i will get better. @RJ_Loves_TFB