Chapter 3 result

As we preformed I forgot who was in front of me and started to just sing as if I was in my room looking at the mirror. At the end of yin yang I felt as if we did alright but not our best!

Dappy: T what do you think of them?

Tulisa: .... (didn't answer! )

Dappy: T !! TULISA!! TULA!!

Fazer: Bruv she starstruck haha :L Rebels that was amazing I think we might have found ourselves the little group we need.

Dappy: Duku yourself rebels! You where siiickk!!

Jake: thank you.

As we went back home I couldn't help but think did Tulisa like us or not! Did she think we where shite that she couldn't talk?

Rachel: Oi guys! I don't think T liked us

Justin: Rach wat you on bout?

Rachel: Just think about it!

When we got home Gina had noticed I was out and I was in trouble again.

Gina: Rachel, where were u?

Rachel: out ( couldn't tell her were I really was)

Gina: did you forget ur grounded?

Rachel: Opps :/

Gina: That's an extra week that ur grounded now! 4 weeks for you know!

Rachel: BUT!!

Gina walks out and don't even listen to me! Ughh life!

I signed on to twitter and looked at Fazer twitter.

@IamFazer: Some kids where legend today! My fav would have to be @OfficialRebels !

I couldnt believe it Fazer tweeted bout us!

The next day we found out are faith. Justin and Jake where in my room when we got a call off Fazer .

Gareth: sup rebels ?

Jake: Nudin much you?

Gareth : Just have the results for you.

Jake: Before that how you Gareth?

Fazer: Grand thanks jake!

Rachel: Oi shut up! No need for small chat! G can u please just tell us!

Gareth : They guys had had long debates about who they would take and it wasn't you guys sorry!

Justin: WDF you messing?

Gareth: sorry mate anyway hope to see you soon.

When Gareth hung up Justin and Jake ran out of the room crying.

Rachel: Oi girls, grow a pair!

I acted strong but really in real life I was fucking gutted! After this for months the boys wouldn't perform no longer! Rebels where gone! I was hurting people again and counldnt control it....

On night I was out drinking when I bumped into T!

Tulisa: Rachel right?

Rachel: what u want?

Tulisa: Oi whats wrong with you hun?

Rachel: you made us think we where good and then get Gareth to call us and let us down instead of having the guts to tell us yours self :/

Tulisa: your lot where 4ever&aday ?

Rachel: No who the hell are they ? You can't even think of us ? great we r nobodies once again!

Tulisa: Ahh shite I got to go ! Nice seeing you again!

As T walked off I felt so upset! My idol forgot my band although they seemed to like it ! What a joke we are!

Why has T called the rebels a dif band? Why did Faze say they were cool on twitter and then they don't get picked! What will happen with Rebels?