Chapter 17- Ustream

Rachel P.O.V 

A few weeks have pasted and Tulisa so called plan has not worked. That is if she is trying! I could of got to her by now with the help of an idiot or getting someone and myself in trouble! Still getting in trouble to see someone who is like my sister is not that bad. The only person I can talk to and I am being held here against my wish. Although I am a care kid I am aloud out and about. Normally I would go out by myself or with the boys but no Gina has insured that wont happen again. If I go out someone has to go with me. Its worse than jail and we call it Rachel Watch. Thank god Greasy Gina is not a part of the Rachel Watch Team! She the Boss of it but not a team player! Doesn't have to do the job just boss others too. Life of a troubled care kid includes being watched. 

Tina: Rachel, I wouldn't mind if you got me in trouble

Rachel: What you mean? 

Tina: To see Tulisa! Won't bother me! Just make a run 

Rachel: Thanks for the offer but apperently T has a plan and I have to not try anything stupid to insure it don't go down the drain. 

Tina: Thats good 

Rachel: If you say so 

Tina: Your confusing me Rach? Tulisa trying to fight for you, she came up with a plan! Nobody else has done that for anyone in this care home. 

Rachel: I get what your saying. She hasnt tolf me the plan but. She wont tell me and its been weeks since she said she had one. I wonder why she wont tell me! The inside help could help.

Tina: I am sure she knows what she is doing but Rachel

Rachel: I'm not so sure Tina, she not a care kid! She not going to know what care workers are like, only people that no that is us. The kids that are dumped

Tina: My Rachel Watch is up in fifteen minutes 

Rachel: You know who is next?

Tina: Mike

Rachel: Mike ? As in the old care worker?

Tina: YES MIKE IS BACK! did you not know?

Rachel: OMG YOU SERIOUS? He won't allow Gina to hold me prisoner! Dose he know what Rachel Watch is for? 

Tina: No why?

Rachel: That's good insure nobody explains! I want to tell my old buddy the story myself for the hour he has with me

Tina: Ok ill text everyone know. 

Rachel: This is great news! You mind if I just sit on my phone for awhile and talk to T ? I'm not meant to have it and wont get a chance to text her for the next hour. 

Tina: Be my guess 

Rachel: Thanks Tina 

To Tulisa: 

You will never guess what? x

From Tulisa: 

What? x

To Tulisa: 

My old care worker Mike is back! I have a plan that will allow me to see you! x

From Tulisa: 

What have I told you?x

To Tulisa: 

To stay out of trouble x

From Tulisa :

Then don't get in to any x