Chapter 13- Question the feds

DM: Tula I mean Tulisa  can  you sit her please? and sorry sir I didn't catch your name? 

Dappy: Dappy

DM: Real name? 

Dappy: Conto Dino Contostavlos but you can call me Dino just. 

DM: No problem. Dino and Tulisa I will be back in a moment. 

Tulisa P.O.V 

I was so scared of what this was about. I couldn't stop thinking why the fuck I am with the feds. I was thinking Detective Mulligan pretended it wasn't about me just to get me here. Wait is that legal ?  Omg Tulisa stop thinking. Just then Tulisa over hears Detective Mulligan. 

DM: PC Newman I have Tula Contostavlos and her cousin Conto Dino Contostavlos here about case 145. 

PCN: Oh the one who is a bitch ? 

DM: PC Newman we have to be humble and also not get influenced on the way they act around us. 

PCN: She was found in the airport trying to sneak on a plane to go to Dublin and then bite a officer. 

DM: We dont no what has gone off in her life and well those people over there could be related. 

PCN: And?? They cant hear us

DM: Would you stop I do not want to report this to the board. Now put the prisoner in the questioning room. 

PCN: Yes sir 

DM: Tulisa and Dino this way please. 

Dappy: Detective can I ask what this is all about? 

DM: I will explain in a minute

Tulisa: Who did the guy call a bitch?

DM: Oh you heard that. Dont mind him he is new to this and one of the prisoners scares him. 

Tulisa: Not very good police man if someone behind bars can scare him. 

DM: His first time in a massive crime area. He not completely new just new to the area. He was in a quiet villiage for the last few years. Now would you two please sit down here while I go and make sure the prisoner is in the other interviewing room. 

Tulisa: Prisoner ? 

DM: *walks out the door without answering Tulisa question* 

Who is the bitch? Why is Dappy and Tulisa in a interviewing room? Who is in the other room? 

Author Note: Sorry its short. Guys wanted to get something published for you and I am having a case of writers block. As you may notice I am irish so not sure what the police in the Uk are called like PC ect so kinda made up as I went along. @RJ_Loves_TFB