Almond x Reader

I will be using they/them pronouns on this one! Enjoy😊

They were just walking around the kingdom when suddenly a cookie robs their bag from them,    

"Hey! Don't take my bag!!" they shouted as they chased the cookie around the kingdom as a few minutes passed by as Almond finally showed up, unfortunately he was late to the crime scene and the cookie had already ran away with their bag, as they were on their knees trying to process what happened as Almond had already walked over to where they are.

"Hello miss/mister, what's your name?", Almond said looking directly into their eyes. "Y/n, I'm Y/n"

They said as the detective lent them a hand to get up from their knees.

"what a nice name for such a pretty cookie" Almond said as they felt their cheeks begin to heat up because of the compliment he gave them, "Miss/mister Y/n, can you tell me what happened?"

As they began explaining about what happened, Almond took notes about what had happened and was planning to solve this case later.

As Almond was preparing to leave, he asked them if they would like to have a cup of coffee together soon, and boy, i can tell you they were not prepared for that question, they took a moment to process the invitation before accepting with no hesitation.

Fast forward to 2 months laterrr✨( this is quite cringy and i know)

They had begun dating Almond after the incident, well i can definetly tell you that Almond caught the cookie who stole your bag and has successfully returned everything that was inside.

I don't got anymore ideas so please do request, i'm dying😩✨