Lotus Dragon x reader

*sighs* I really get why you guys like them but.... They're a literal dragon... this is one of the reasons why i'm scared of you guys... and also since they don't have a specified gender, i'll be using they/them pronouns yet again!^^

Bloopers:

*Bursts in*" WHAT ARE YOU MAKING NOW??"

"I'm making a Lotus Dragon x Non-binary reader oneshot, Purple Yam."

"WHAT THE- THE LOTUS DRAGON!? THAT'S A LITERAL DRAGON!!"

"I KNOW!! BUT MY READER REQUESTED THIS AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM ANYWAY!??"

 *gets up and shuts the door in Purple Yam's face*

Y/n's a quite loyal subject to the almighty Wish dragon.

But today was their day off,  and to be honest, they didn't really know what to do on their day off since they've been in the palace ever since they've started working alongside Lotus dragon.

So they asked Hydrangea to guide them through town, Hydrangea was their very best friend.

"So Y/n, what would you like to do? Maybe you would like to buy some souvenirs?" Hydrangea asked Y/n, guiding them to a nearby souvenir shop.

Y/n thought it would be good to buy the Wish dragon some souvenirs, so they bought clothes and maybe some other souvenirs for the dragon.

Next, they went to a restaurant, Y/n ordered Ramen while Hydrangea ordered just water...?

*bursts in yet again* "HAHAHAHA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HYDRANGEA LIKES TO EAT"

"Purple Yam, just give me some slack and get out of my room please..."

After eating, they went to an amusement park, they rode on the carousel for who knows what reason.

And eating a LOT of junk food, and i mean a LOT.

Once the day was over, they had to go back to the palace to serve the Wish Dragon.

Y/n went directly to the Wish dragon and showed the souvenirs they bought just for the Wish Dragon.

Wait.... Should i also use they/them pronouns on Lotus dragon? That's gonna be quite confusing...

I ain't gonna make oneshots about cookies i don't know much about, so i suggest you guys also give me info on the cookie cuz just searching in the web's a pain in the ass.